BY AMAZON #23 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire HD 7 Tablet - 16GB - Black see more...

• Anyone else have trouble finding cases to fit this size? ...7 Answers
  • How good is it for kids i4 Answers
Kara D.
Cushing, ME
I love this tablet! they sell for around $50 and I bought it for $35 on black Friday. for that price I cant complain.
Summer A.
Dayton, NV
This is the best tablet I've ever owned very sturdy easy to use I have had no problems with it definitely recommended
Annie L.
It's okay, I like it. It's sometimes slow, but I really like how when you highlight a word, its definition shows up.
Melissa A.
Cascade Locks, OR
Works great! Great price cant go wrong with this tablet! And has tuns of app options and can download music and books
Dayna V.
Philadelphia, PA
We use this as my daughter's tablet. She loves it. its convenient for car rides and waiting rooms. A Life SAVER !!!
Emily M.
Owingsville, KY
I love love my kindle. And so do my two boys. They can move from game to game easily and I can read my fave books.
Beth I.
Rochester, NY
The clarity is nice and it's lighter weight than our previous tablet. We also enjoy it's simple yet chique design.
Gladys D.
Moreno Valley, CA
My Bf bought it for me for a Christmas gift. And i love it. I use it mainly for book reading. I take it everywhere
Rosie C.
Gresham, OR
My sister has one and it works great. The speed is quick and it downloads things quickly and has a lot of options.
Carol L.
Do not have the kids edition.

I love this Kindle. I will not be trading it in unless someone gives me one for free.
Emily D.
Marshfield, WI
Anyone else have trouble finding cases to fit this size? I have purchased cases that literally say they will fit this and then don't. I'm not sure what to do! I would really love a case with a keyboard.
Brenda V.
How good is it for kids i