BY AMAZON #8 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire HD 7 Tablet - 16GB - Black see more...

• Anyone else have trouble finding cases to fit this size? ...7 Answers
  • How good is it for kids i4 Answers
Kara D.
Cushing, ME
I love this tablet! they sell for around $50 and I bought it for $35 on black Friday. for that price I cant complain.
Jo F.
Dallas, TX
I bought this for my son for Xmas. It has great parental controls and he can download unlimited books apps and games.
Coral C.
Lovely! But the wifi splits in and out and takes a while to charge. Other than that it's great! Would purchase again
Melissa A.
Cascade Locks, OR
Works great! Great price cant go wrong with this tablet! And has tuns of app options and can download music and books
Beth I.
Rochester, NY
The clarity is nice and it's lighter weight than our previous tablet. We also enjoy it's simple yet chique design.
Kendra M.
Spring, TX
Bought this for my husband for Christmas. He likes it a lot and it meets all his needs. Great tablet for the price.
Mary M.
El Paso, TX
I bought 2 of these and they are the best! Easy to use and watch videos. I would definitely recommend this product
Dayna V.
Philadelphia, PA
We use this as my daughter's tablet. She loves it. its convenient for car rides and waiting rooms. A Life SAVER !!!
Carol L.
Kingsport, TN
Do not have the kids edition.

I love this Kindle. I will not be trading it in unless someone gives me one for free.
Emily M.
Owingsville, KY
I love love my kindle. And so do my two boys. They can move from game to game easily and I can read my fave books.
Emily D.
Anyone else have trouble finding cases to fit this size? I have purchased cases that literally say they will fit this and then don't. I'm not sure what to do! I would really love a case with a keyboard.
Brenda V.
How good is it for kids i