BY AMAZON #8 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire HD 7 Tablet - 16GB - Black see more...

• Anyone else have trouble finding cases to fit this size? ...7 Answers
  • How good is it for kids i4 Answers
Michelle B.
VIRGINA, ['', '', '']
I love my tablet. I love to be able t read and not have a bulky book. Also I can watch movies and play games on the Kindle
Emily F.
Oak Lawn, IL
I just bought this tablet as a Christmas present! I watched so many reviews and it looks awesome. Plus it's only 50 bucks
Korina L.
Midlothian
these for the kids for Christmas and it's great for reading watching shows and playing games. Definitely worth the money!
Sherri S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Bought myself one after using my daughters kindle fire i love the size and portability will be getting one for hubby soon
Jessie P.
Fruitland
It's ok I could never get the internet to work properly even hooked up to internet but I mostly use it for my daughter.
Theadora N.
New Bern, NC
Great tablet for reading and traveling. Nice screen size and user friendly. Love that it is light and fits in my purse.
Ashley E.
Midwest City, OK
Love my tablet! Got it for christmas and use it everyday! It is great for reading, playing games, and even for business
Kaitlin D.
Perfect storage space for someone who is a heavy user. I would suggest a case whoever, and the screen is easy to break.
Jo F.
Dallas, TX
I bought this for my son for Xmas. It has great parental controls and he can download unlimited books apps and games.
Melissa A.
Cascade Locks, OR
Works great! Great price cant go wrong with this tablet! And has tuns of app options and can download music and books
Emily D.
Marshfield, WI
Anyone else have trouble finding cases to fit this size? I have purchased cases that literally say they will fit this and then don't. I'm not sure what to do! I would really love a case with a keyboard.
Brenda V.
How good is it for kids i