BY AMAZON #8 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire HD 7 Tablet - 16GB - Black see more...

• Anyone else have trouble finding cases to fit this size? ...7 Answers
  • How good is it for kids i4 Answers
Bianca L.
Pros: I like the apps and video quality. Cons: low sound and kids can add apps (take away storage) even with paren't controls on.
lorraine p.
Massena, NY
I own an amazon kindle and I absolute love it great features on it, did not experience any problems and if I do I contact amazon.
Geez L.
Does what I need it to do. My iPad was stolen and I wanted to replace it with something cheaper since I don't use it that often.
Kathy P.
Terrell, TX
I love the Fire tablet. It is super easy to use. I actually use it for my sons movies. It has the best screen quality for him.
Jordan B.
Hopewell, VA
I got this on sale black friday and love it. I haven't owned any other tablet but this one serves its purpose and responds quick
Jennifer l.
Ephrata, PA
Love! Has all the Amazon apps I love! And great picture and size. Loafs fast and great speaker's and lots of storage on device
Betsy R.
North Canton, OH
It's perfect for kids. I can control what they do and it was so affordable. The sound is clear and the graphics are impressive
Roseanne B.
Bedford, TX
I more or less use mine just for reading. I had a best buy gift card so I got this tablet for $5. I would have paid full price.
Sara C.
Gardiner, ME
My 5 year old absolutely loves his tablet. It's very easy to set up for your kiddo to enjoy their very own piece of technology.
Brian M.
What an amazing product. Love how small it is. And I am able to watch Netflix on it makes it amazing to own. Go buy one now!
Emily D.
Marshfield, WI
Anyone else have trouble finding cases to fit this size? I have purchased cases that literally say they will fit this and then don't. I'm not sure what to do! I would really love a case with a keyboard.
Brenda V.
How good is it for kids i