BY AMAZON #7 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire HD 7 Tablet - 16GB - Black see more...

• Anyone else have trouble finding cases to fit this size? ...7 Answers
  • How good is it for kids i4 Answers
Alicia M.
Morning Sun, IA
Great price. easy to use. Crisp, clear picture quality. Slim style that makes it easy to take with you on the go. Long battery life.
Amanda H.
Winfield, MO
Bought this for my daughter and she loved it. I should have bought one with more memory though, because she ran out of space quickly.
Victoria W.
Hurricane, WV
I love this so much! My daughter uses it to watch videos, and I use it to read my books and play games. I'm so glad I purchased it!
Krista C.
Albany, NY
It is a fantastic ereader/ tablet for the price point. The only disappointing thing to me is that the battery life is pretty short.
Tiffany G.
Brooklyn, NY
Bought this product for my boyfriend. He loves it. he has the ability to watch his movies and read his book, while hes on the train
George S.
Fort White, FL
We love our Amazon Kindle it has great features and lots of apps to download works for each family member and holds a great charge
Vleeta H.
Jacksonville , FL
Wow so slow it's crazy. And it's not my wifi that is the problem. The processer on this thing is just absolute garbage. I hate it.
Lysha M.
West Hartford , CT
Originally got it for college books. Got the best use out of it. Now i use it for games, social media and music when I'm on the go.
Emily M.
Grayson, KY
This is my husbands Christmas present. He loves it. Great for him to watch shows in when I'm watching something he doesn't like.
Breanne B.
Love this so much and got it on sale so that's even better and then my mother bought some for when the grandkids are at the house
Emily D.
Anyone else have trouble finding cases to fit this size? I have purchased cases that literally say they will fit this and then don't. I'm not sure what to do! I would really love a case with a keyboard.
Brenda V.
How good is it for kids i