BY AMAZON #7 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire HD 7 Tablet - 16GB - Black see more...

• Anyone else have trouble finding cases to fit this size? ...7 Answers
  • How good is it for kids i4 Answers
Samantha F.
This is a great little tablet/reader for our 5 year old son. We purchased a case for it and he takes it everywhere to read and play games.
Cheri S.
I love my Kindle! I also love the setup for adding accounts for each family member as well as the control settings for the kids' accounts.
Rebecca R.
New York , Ny
The tablet is perfectly sufficient for what I use it for- to read and to watch netflix occasionally. It is fast, reliable, and easy to use.
Rebecca P.
Lacey, WA
Love love love this tablet. I bought two. One for each of my children. And it is so easy for them to use and I love the parental controls!
Jimisa G.
Little Neck, NY
We brought 3 of these as gift for Christmas, great buy! Also a great price for all the options it has. Our kids are very happy with these!!
Jessica G.
Sanborn, IA
My son is 4 and loves to play on this tablet/kindle. There's a ton of different kids games and kids learning games available for it as well
Sarah S.
Springfield, IL
Super easy to use, fits nicely in my hand. my only complaint would be there are less apps then say with Apple but good value all around.
Tiffany B.
Egg Harbor Cy, NJ
This kindle is great, though I kinda wish it had a better App Store/internet you can use. I love the screen it is so clear and high def.
Samantha D.
Philadelphia, PA
Great for gaming and Facebook. Fast speed and Color. Very easy to use with familyband friends. Great with books. No problems experiences.
Lizbeth S.
Phoenix, AZ
Ilove my tablet. I take it to school and type on it. It also works really good for my sister who downloads and plays games on it all day
Emily D.
Anyone else have trouble finding cases to fit this size? I have purchased cases that literally say they will fit this and then don't. I'm not sure what to do! I would really love a case with a keyboard.
Brenda V.
How good is it for kids i