BY AMAZON #8 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire HD 7 Tablet - 16GB - Black see more...

• Anyone else have trouble finding cases to fit this size? ...7 Answers
  • How good is it for kids i4 Answers
Kristen S.
Denver, CO
I love my kindle for reading books and playing games, the only downside is that the battery never lasts very long and have to charge it often.
Rachel F.
I like it a lot. I mostly got it for reading kindle books and using Netflix. I wish there were more/better apps for it. Holds charge very well.
Tacarra T.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I purchased 3 of these tablets on for myself and two for my kids. They love that it holds a lot of apps and games and the battery life is long.
Katy S.
Roosevelt, UT
I like this tablet a lot. the battery life isn't great, but other then that it's a solid tablet. it's easy to use and it looks sleek and fun.
Holly S.
Henderson, NV
I might need to purchase a kidsproof Kindle because these don't do well at our house. Our 12 year old had hers broken within about 2 months.
CHRISTINE E.
I love Amazon and this tablet is sturdy , I have prime so I watch movies, tv, music and games . I shop . It is just simple and I like simple
Amber N.
San Marcos, TX
Great for my 4 year old to use and even my husband. Love that it's linked to email and can see all games downloaded and keep an eye on usage
Erin P.
Modesto, CA
I love this tablet. This is the second one Iv owned and it's really dependable and durable. I read all the time so this was perfect for me.
Bre M.
Best product I've ever owned! Does everything it says with no issues. If your a student or always on the go I highly recommend this tablet
Savoeurn D.
Lynn, MA
My kids both have this and the theh love it the cost is $49.99 and on black Friday it was $39.99 the price is amazing. the tablet is good.
Emily D.
Anyone else have trouble finding cases to fit this size? I have purchased cases that literally say they will fit this and then don't. I'm not sure what to do! I would really love a case with a keyboard.
Brenda V.
How good is it for kids i