BY AMAZON

Amazon - Fire HD 7 Tablet - 16GB - Black see more...

• Anyone else have trouble finding cases to fit this size? ...7 Answers
  • How good is it for kids i4 Answers
jennifer M.
Clarksville, TN
Nice affordable tablet. Not much room with 16gb when you start getting some apps on there. My kids used this by now I do. Battery life is good.
Rachel F.
I like it a lot. I mostly got it for reading kindle books and using Netflix. I wish there were more/better apps for it. Holds charge very well.
Nora T.
Southport , FL
I love reading on my Kindle. I did lots of research before I bought it and chose the Kindle since it has the largest number of books available.
Holly S.
Henderson , NV
I might need to purchase a kidsproof Kindle because these don't do well at our house. Our 12 year old had hers broken within about 2 months.
Amber N.
San Marcos, TX
Great for my 4 year old to use and even my husband. Love that it's linked to email and can see all games downloaded and keep an eye on usage
Katy S.
Provo, UT
I like this tablet a lot. the battery life isn't great, but other then that it's a solid tablet. it's easy to use and it looks sleek and fun.
CHRISTINE E.
I love Amazon and this tablet is sturdy , I have prime so I watch movies, tv, music and games . I shop . It is just simple and I like simple
Samantha F.
This is a great little tablet/reader for our 5 year old son. We purchased a case for it and he takes it everywhere to read and play games.
Cheri S.
I love my Kindle! I also love the setup for adding accounts for each family member as well as the control settings for the kids' accounts.
Rebecca P.
Lacey, WA
Love love love this tablet. I bought two. One for each of my children. And it is so easy for them to use and I love the parental controls!
Emily D.
Marshfield, WI
Anyone else have trouble finding cases to fit this size? I have purchased cases that literally say they will fit this and then don't. I'm not sure what to do! I would really love a case with a keyboard.
Brenda V.
How good is it for kids i