BY AMAZON #24 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire HD 7 Tablet - 16GB - Black see more...

• Anyone else have trouble finding cases to fit this size? ...7 Answers
  • How good is it for kids i4 Answers
patricia r.
Great tablet for any age and it does hold a lot of apps and ebooks.This is great except for the freezing of the screen that's why I rate it an 4.
Corinna B.
Sullivan, ME
Very simple and easy to use. I bought one for my father for Christmas. My husband and myself have one. Great for games and going on the internet.
Dionna S.
Fontana, CA
This a is a great tablet for the price. clear picture easy to handle. The only complaint I have is I feel that the battery life could be better.
J K.
Kings Mtn, NC
The space capacity itself was kind of a downer because just a few magazines took up multiple gigs but other than that, a very easy tablet to use.
Heather J.
Philippi, WV
I liked the idea of the tablet I liked to read my kindle books on i. But when it came to available applications they lacked in that department
Kristen S.
Denver, CO
I love my kindle for reading books and playing games, the only downside is that the battery never lasts very long and have to charge it often.
Nyssa H.
Kimberly, ID
I love this tablet! It's so easy to take on the go. I can even make a word document or spreadsheet if the need arises! Great for everyday use!
kimberly e.
Friendsville , TN
We just purchased our second kindle fire hd. For the price it's a great device for our kids. They can read, play games, use the Internet, etc.
Monique G.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
So worth the nonet that we spent for it when they say it don't break they mean it so happy with this that I am actually buying more for my kids
Nora T.
Southport, FL
I love reading on my Kindle. I did lots of research before I bought it and chose the Kindle since it has the largest number of books available.
Emily D.
Marshfield, WI
Anyone else have trouble finding cases to fit this size? I have purchased cases that literally say they will fit this and then don't. I'm not sure what to do! I would really love a case with a keyboard.
Brenda V.
How good is it for kids i