BY AMAZON #7 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire HD 7 Tablet - 16GB - Black see more...

• Anyone else have trouble finding cases to fit this size? ...7 Answers
  • How good is it for kids i4 Answers
Amanda B.
Wilbur, OR
I love the fire HD 7. It has parental controls so I can control what and how long my daughter is on it. Very easy to maneuver through tabs and apps.
Stephanie w.
Oxford, AL
It is okay, but you cannot get Instagram or use wireless pixma printer by cannon. I was not impressed. I will not purposely buy another amazon fire.
Tina G.
Allison Park, PA
Bought this for my son to use. Works well for the purpose we bought it for. Only wish there was a way to lock the touch screen like I can on my iPad
carly s.
Converse, TX
I use this every day. I love to read and this makes it so convenient. I mainly use this just for books but watching movies on it is pretty good too.
Sarah W.
Noblesville, IN
I love my kindle. It's the 1/3 of the price of competing brands but it works just as well, with high resolution and good quality. You can't beat it!
jasleen k.
chicago, IL
The tablet was ok but i broke it in few months but otherwise the internet was ok and since i like reading books, the app for reading was very good
Elizabeth H.
Lynn Haven, FL
Bought for son. works well, screen is awesome, great price. it does have issues connecting to WiFi on occasion but other than that it works well
patricia r.
Great tablet for any age and it does hold a lot of apps and ebooks.This is great except for the freezing of the screen that's why I rate it an 4.
Corinna B.
Sullivan, ME
Very simple and easy to use. I bought one for my father for Christmas. My husband and myself have one. Great for games and going on the internet.
Elizabeth A.
Coventry, CT
We love this tablet. Only downfall is that it does not have all the apps that Android play store has and difficult to download third party apps.
Emily D.
Marshfield, WI
Anyone else have trouble finding cases to fit this size? I have purchased cases that literally say they will fit this and then don't. I'm not sure what to do! I would really love a case with a keyboard.
Brenda V.
How good is it for kids i