BY AMAZON #23 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire HD 7 Tablet - 16GB - Black see more...

• Anyone else have trouble finding cases to fit this size? ...7 Answers
  • How good is it for kids i4 Answers
Lenissa C.
Bought this tablet for my sister and i am extremely happy of the results is a great tablet works wonderful and do not have anything to envy to other brands
Laura M.
Newtown Sq, PA
This is the third Kindle that I have bought for my mom. She loves them, but they only seem to last for one year, conveniently just after the warranty ends.
Claudia T.
Las Vegas, NV
Bought it for my 4 year old. Love how it has the kids setting so I never have to worry about him going into the Internet or browsing inappropriate things
Emily C.
Dry Creek, LA
Bought this for my mom for Christmas, who is anti technology, but she can work this easily! Clear screen and lots of memory. Easy access to the internet.
Melissa A.
Gladwin, MI
My son loves his Kindle fire! He is 10 and uses it all the time. He likes to download the free apps and try them out. We also got Minecraft for about $7.
Karissa S.
Murfreesboro, TN
This is my lifeline. It has all the features you want and need in a tablet, PLUS you can read books...and it's a fraction of the cost of regular tablets.
Meghan G.
This tablet is amazing. The battery life is awesome. I can read books for a few hours per day, and not have to charge my Kindle for around 4 or 5 days.
amarinder b.
My daughter loves it. It's light and plays all of her games and watches her shows on it. The price was very good when we bought it around the holidays
Abi K.
Wheatfield , In
Love my tablet. I use it mostly to read and for recipes when cooking. It is very convenient as I was used to doing these things on my phone previously.
Laura S.
Hanover, PA
I bought this for my boyfriend for christmas and he loved it. It was easy to set up and is super easy to use. I recommend buying a case for it though.
Emily D.
Marshfield, WI
Anyone else have trouble finding cases to fit this size? I have purchased cases that literally say they will fit this and then don't. I'm not sure what to do! I would really love a case with a keyboard.
Brenda V.
How good is it for kids i