BY AMAZON #24 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire HD 7 Tablet - 16GB - Black see more...

• Anyone else have trouble finding cases to fit this size? ...7 Answers
  • How good is it for kids i4 Answers
Tia M.
Cincinnati, OH
I've had this for about 1.5 years. It's been great tablet and handy especially when at work since I'ma teacher. I use it all sorts of things. I absolutely love it!
mike b.
Phoenix, AZ
This product is very good works very well would recommend to any one also all the apps you get very good very affordable feels good screen looks clear and good
Lauren C.
You get what you pay for. Great for the money though. The display is clear, great for reading and highlighting for class. I love Having this extra little toy.
Natalie A.
Nashua, NH
Bought for my mom and too many apps malfunctioned. It also didn't have as many or as good a selection of apps as an iPad. The iPad is also more user friendly.
Andy E.
I really like that I can use my Kindle like a computer. Everything is very simple and the night time color changing screen is helpful for late night reading.
Jose A.
St Johnsville, NY
Works great I can read any book that I have in my kindle library. Wish there was an SD card slot to increase the limited amount of memory that comes with it.
Crystal B.
Milford , MI
I bought this tablet for my daughter and she absolutely loves it it's cute efficient and the battery last very long we only have to charge every three days
Jamie V.
Mount Pleasant, TN
I bought this tablet because i needed an upgrade, the ads on it had me a little worried but they only play when the tablet is off, very good for the price
Lindsay L.
Dickson City, PA
Received this as a gift from my parents for Christmas. Absolutely fabulous! Took a while to get used to it, but that's just like any new electronic device.
Laura M.
Newtown Sq, PA
This is the third Kindle that I have bought for my mom. She loves them, but they only seem to last for one year, conveniently just after the warranty ends.
Emily D.
Marshfield, WI
Anyone else have trouble finding cases to fit this size? I have purchased cases that literally say they will fit this and then don't. I'm not sure what to do! I would really love a case with a keyboard.
Brenda V.
How good is it for kids i