BY AMAZON #24 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire HD 7 Tablet - 16GB - Black see more...

• Anyone else have trouble finding cases to fit this size? ...7 Answers
  • How good is it for kids i4 Answers
Jessica S.
I absolutely love my Fire HD! I love that I can do pretty much anything on it. I mostly use it for watching shows, and finding recipes. I love that is small and easily portable!
This is a great tablet, I mainly use it to read on but works great on the internet and playing games, the only problem I've come across is finding a case in the stores to fit it
Tammy H.
Arlington, TX
I absolutely love my Kindle Fire. I don't use it as much as I'd like to due to my schedule, but I love that I always have my books with me when I get a spare moment to read.
Snezhana D.
Atlanta , GA
Its a great product!! Love traveling with it bc its so thin and easy to carry. It is also a kindle so very easy to read on. I use it to watch shows and movies too and its great!
Hannah H.
Danielsville, GA
We purchased 2 of these tablets for our kids for Christmas. The price was fantastic and so far the tablets have been great! My son is a bookworm and has downloaded countless "free" books or samples. We like the parental controls also.
Wendy E.
Lawton, OK
Purchased this for my sister who was diagnosed with breast cancer. She wanted something to make time pass as she was getting chemo. She loves it and it has helped so much!
Brittany G.
Hamilton, OH
Bought this for my 4 year old. It is very easy to use and to navigate for my 2 and 4 year olds. Several free apps to choose from, just wish there was more available storage
Jennifer F.
Burley, ID
I love this tablet! Lightweight, perfect for reading my books on the go. Crystal clear screen, fun to use, lots of free apps. The sound is okay, not as loud as I would like.
Emily P.
Yucaipa, CA
I love the amazing fire tablet, now can read my books where ever I go. I have amazon prime too so now that I have an amazon tablet so now i can use the book lending program.
Nina S.
Baltimore, MD
Bought these for my kids and they love them! They are not too complicated for them to use and they are 6 and 4 and they can watch movies or play games i LOVE this tablet!
Emily D.
Marshfield, WI
Anyone else have trouble finding cases to fit this size? I have purchased cases that literally say they will fit this and then don't. I'm not sure what to do! I would really love a case with a keyboard.
Brenda V.
How good is it for kids i