BY AMAZON #23 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire HD 7 Tablet - 16GB - Black see more...

• Anyone else have trouble finding cases to fit this size? ...7 Answers
  • How good is it for kids i4 Answers
angela m.
Absolutely love this tablet! Love all of the features but the best thing is the crystal clear graphics! The camera is fabulous! Easy to use and so many options with apps! Speed is excellent too!
Melissa K.
Virginia Bch, VA
My son got this and so far so good. He likes it and is enjoying it. I still need to set up the child locks but it works. My 2 year old gets it this week and I think it will be great for him.
Jenn H.
I am in love with my kindle fire! The price was excellent and the product works great. I love the option for extra storage on an sd card. It is great for reading as well as watching movies.
Lisa S.
Sarasota, FL
For the amount of money I spent on it it does exactly what I wanted it to do for my six year old. It has all her games on it! It's a bit slow and lags a little but that's okay she doesn't care.
Mara K.
My boyfriend bought this for me for this past Christmas and I have to say I enjoy using it, it's nice to view things on a bigger screen verses when I use my iPhone. The only thing I do wish was different was it was capable to download some apps like Instagram.
Allysha G.
Tacoma, WA
My step son loves this. He is 10 and having the kids setting is too constricting for him but I have not figured out how to limit him enough so he doesn't down load apps that cost a fortune.
Heather O.
Omaha, NE
I am very happy with the quality of this tablet. I was worried about the clarity of the screen since it was not in HD, but it is very clear and easy to see. The sound quality is phenomenal.
Leah Y.
Kissimmee, FL
Great tablet at an affordable price, leaves very little to be desired. The screen resolution isn't top of the line but it isn't terrible either. Exceeded expectations, I use it daily.
Jackolyn S.
My family loves this tablet! It is very kid friendly when it comes to use and even better when it comes to safety and limiting use! I love that I can set timers and safety precautions.
Kimberly H.
Lancaster, SC
Great tablet that you can use to read anywhere. Not too big, the right size to still keep you mind of holding a physical book. The charge lasts for days if you don't use it much.
Emily D.
Marshfield, WI
Anyone else have trouble finding cases to fit this size? I have purchased cases that literally say they will fit this and then don't. I'm not sure what to do! I would really love a case with a keyboard.
Brenda V.
How good is it for kids i