BY AMAZON #24 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire HD 7 Tablet - 16GB - Black see more...

• Anyone else have trouble finding cases to fit this size? ...7 Answers
  • How good is it for kids i4 Answers
Samantha P.
San Antonio, TX
This tablet is very easy and fun to use. Very simple to set-up and use. I love the option of being able to add additional memory cards for those extra long books/movies/etc. And lastly, this tablet is a pretty affordable deal for your money. I would absolutely recommend this tablet.
Spencer D.
Fantastic for everyday use! I needed a simple tablet that would serve as a mini TV for me via Netflix and Hulu. Cheap in price, high quality and easy to use. Also I drop it a lot and it never breaks!
LB G.
Bridport, VT
Just got it so the only thing I can say is that so far it is very easy to get started. No issues setting it up and have begun to use it without any problems. Battery life is great, but it is brand new.
Jennifer B.
New to android so not as familiar but very easy to use and entertaining. I so like this and really really like the much lower price than the iPad! That in itself is huge and makes this a smart purchase
Katherine V.
LOVE!!! games, books, movies, my kids can easily use it, my kids love to read along books on it. easy to keep clean and easy to carry along on car rides and trips. battery life is great too! no issues!
Amanda D.
Buena Vista, VA
This is a wonderful tablet for a family, especially if you have small children. My son has put my Fire through its paces, standing on it, throwing it, banging on the screen, etc and it looks new. I love being able to store apps on the cloud for later use. The screen is wonderful!
Heather B.
Johnson City, TN
I like the Amazon fire hd. It's nice but I have an I pad and I really wanted the fire solely for reading but it's impossible to read in the sunlight. I ended up buying the paper white and I looove it!!!
Stephanie R.
Akron, OH
Works great for my kids! They love it, and it's easy for them to navigate! They love the apps, and I love that I don't have to worry. There are tons of kid friendly apps, and it's so simple to use.
Dana R.
Shakopee, MN
So far great tablet for the price. Lots of Amazon perks. I do not like the fact you have to buy out of advertising, my younger members of the family do not need to be influenced by commercials.
angela m.
Absolutely love this tablet! Love all of the features but the best thing is the crystal clear graphics! The camera is fabulous! Easy to use and so many options with apps! Speed is excellent too!
Emily D.
Marshfield, WI
Anyone else have trouble finding cases to fit this size? I have purchased cases that literally say they will fit this and then don't. I'm not sure what to do! I would really love a case with a keyboard.
Brenda V.
How good is it for kids i