BY AMAZON

Amazon - Fire HD 7 Tablet - 16GB - Black see more...

Amazon - Fire Hd 7 Tablet - 16GB - Black
I received this as a gift and I can say it has been so handy having there is so much you can do on them and I have not had any problems with the software , it is also very easy to figure out and function. Highly recommended
Rachael F.
Purvis , MS
I use this to read, study, and do anything I would on any other tablet. Plus, it's connected to my Amazon account so I have my music, books, and audiobooks wherever I go. I highly recommend this as an alternative to an iPad.
Regina S.
Parkersburg, WV
Love it. Love the size, the memory, it's easy to use. I like that the volume is on a button on the outside. My old kindle had it built in and you had to go through lots of steps to get to it. The apps available are numerous.
Christina G.
Vivid and sharp graphics- a low budget tablet for all your needs like web surfing, Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest! Watch shows and movies on it and picture quality is great for such a small and budget friendly tablet!
Nicole P.
I like this Fire but the battery life is horrible. It takes over 12 hours to fully charge and then the battery lasts for a day maybe a day and a half at the most. My husband has the same one and he's had no issues.
Victoria L.
Stratford, CT
The best thing about this tablet is that it is super durable. Mine has taken a beating and barely has a scratch on it. The bad is that the interface is clunky and the app store isn't as extensive as droid or apple.
Julie A.
Monroe, CT
Bring this with me everywhere! Not only for books, for Netflix, social media, etc. also have an iPad but definitely use this 15x more, I believe it's more durable, and easier to toss is a bag and take anywhere.
Terri F.
Iowa, LA
Santa brought my five year old this tablet for Christmas. I couldn't have picked a better product for my son. The tablet has a long battery life and doesn't take long to charge. The App Store is easy to use too
Mary B.
Columbus, OH
I love my fire. I use it for everything from books to surging to watching videos. My only complaint is sometimes Facebook freezes up on me but is an easy restart
Samantha P.
San Antonio, TX
This tablet is very easy and fun to use. Very simple to set-up and use. I love the option of being able to add additional memory cards for those extra long books/movies/etc. And lastly, this tablet is a pretty affordable deal for your money. I would absolutely recommend this tablet.
Emily D.
Duluth, MN
Anyone else have trouble finding cases to fit this size? I have purchased cases that literally say they will fit this and then don't. I'm not sure what to do! I would really love a case with a keyboard.
Brenda V.
How good is it for kids i
Nillie H.
Reynolds
Price range and dose it have an sad card slot