BY AMAZON #7 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire HD 7 Tablet - 16GB - Black see more...

• Anyone else have trouble finding cases to fit this size? ...7 Answers
  • How good is it for kids i4 Answers
Steph W.
coldwater, OH
Bought as a birthday gift for my son, he took it to flordia on vacation. it's withstood the travel, the battery life wasn't the best, but it held up. the only thing we didn't figure out was how to access Google classroom for school.
Robin P.
Temple, ME
This is my 4th Kindle Fire, My first two were damaged by our own carelessness. My 9 year old took over mine so I decided I must have another. I love to read, watch movies and browse the web on it. It's a very versatile fun device.
Ben C.
Frisco, TX
Functional and fun! Sure, you could spend 2X and beyond on an Apple product, but for my needs, the Fire meets and exceeds. The two things I would like different would be charging time and battery life, but it still gets 5 stars!
Shelley W.
We purchased this tablet for my then 3 year old son. It was very easy to set up and we love the features that Amazon Free Time provides and the level of control we have as parents to set time limits and locks on content! Nearly a year later it still works great and has been a tablet that can really grow with our child.
Sandra B.
Azusa, CA
Love my Amazon Fire! Easy to use! The features are AMAZING! I am a person who likes to take pictures and the camera is great! Something I would consider buying as a gift!
Lori S.
I love my fire. I can't say enough good things about it. I bought it to download my crochet patterns and found it very helpful. I use it more than almost any other device
Holly S.
Westland, MI
I have the Fire HD-X 32GB model. I truly love my Kindle and take it everywhere with me. It keeps my books organized, and remembers where I left off in each book; it also keeps games organized to keep my friends kids entertained.
Monique B.
McKinney , TX
Great tablet! I got this because I let my daughters have my old iPad and because it was a great price. I do wish some of the apps I had on my iPad were available for the fire HD but if that's all I'm worried about then I'm good.
Danielle F.
Lawrenceburg, IN
I love my kindle fire! Makes reading so much easier than it was on my original kindle. Much faster with more options. Plus the bonus of the screen being lit up so no need for a light to read at night. Plus no glare in the sun
Amy W.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Great tablet for the money. The battery life is longer than a tablet we purchased for my son to use recently. Very stylish and sleek looking. Not too bulky or child-like.
Emily D.
Anyone else have trouble finding cases to fit this size? I have purchased cases that literally say they will fit this and then don't. I'm not sure what to do! I would really love a case with a keyboard.
Brenda V.
How good is it for kids i