BY AMAZON #8 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire HD 7 Tablet - 16GB - Black see more...

• Anyone else have trouble finding cases to fit this size? ...7 Answers
  • How good is it for kids i4 Answers
Josephine M.
I purchased a Amazon Fire HD 7 in. Tablet. I love i!! If you are an Amazon member you get a lot of apps free. I also can watch my t.v. programs on it. It is very easy to use. I use it everyday. I am so happy with it. I would recommend it.
Rachel F.
This tablet is great for reading books or games! Although watching videos can sometimes be a hassle as most things do not support the kindle. Only downside. Very sturdy tablet!
tondrea m.
Stratford, CT
We love our kindles and this is our go to brand. we currently have 3 in the house. I use mine mostly for reading but I like to have the option for apps and Internet browsing.
Layla H.
Williamstown, NJ
In love with this tablet! I am a huge fan of Amazon in general and I love how the kindle integrates all of my Amazon content. Also, you can't beat the kindle lending library!
Lisa V.
Bridport, VT
It's a good tablet for my kids. It comes with the Amazon underground so all the apps are free but the ads are annoying. It is very cheap for a tablet yet so far is reliable
Kristi T.
Chunchula, AL
I just bought 3 of these. They are wonderful!. They are easy to set up, easy to use and kid friendly. I would buy another today if these went out. Great price, easy to find accessories for. I would recommend this in a heart beat.
Rachel K.
Lakeland, FL
We love our amazon fire. It is so fast and reliable. The screen is very well made. My son dropped my tablet and the screen didn't even break it. I am so happy about this product!
Diane M.
New Boston, MI
This is a middle of the road tablet. Great for the price but limited memory. Sometimes a little slow if I have too many programs open and a little slow on loading movies.
Holly S.
Westland, MI
I have the Fire HD-X 32GB model. I truly love my Kindle and take it everywhere with me. It keeps my books organized, and remembers where I left off in each book; it also keeps games organized to keep my friends kids entertained.
Ashley K.
Edmond, OK
I bought the Kindle for my son. I hate that it seems to not have a lot of space. I'm constantly having to delete things when my son wants to download a new book or game.
Emily D.
Marshfield, WI
Anyone else have trouble finding cases to fit this size? I have purchased cases that literally say they will fit this and then don't. I'm not sure what to do! I would really love a case with a keyboard.
Brenda V.
How good is it for kids i