BY AMAZON #8 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire HD 7 Tablet - 16GB - Black see more...

• Anyone else have trouble finding cases to fit this size? ...7 Answers
  • How good is it for kids i4 Answers
Maribel S.
San Jose, CA
I liked the tablet but what I didn't like was that it didn't have google play store on it. I don't use it anymore I gave it away because I barely use it. That was the first tablet I had ever gotten. It did meet my expectations but it didn't at the same time.
Lacey C.
I love my Fire tablet! I use mostly to read my ebooks when I'm on the go our relaxing at home. I also enjoy it for playing games and catching up on my shows through Netflix or Amazon Prime. I am really happy with the device and haven't had any issues with it!
JOSE G.
Plainview, TX
Super practica para leer, ver videos, facil de usar, super portable y llena de momentos de entretenimiento, practica para viajar. Checas correo electronico, ves videos, puedes hacer compras en linea, en fin para todo lo que puedes hacer en tu celular y mas.
Rebecca O.
Houston
Love it works awesome and is pure quality images of the best I have it for 3 years never once broken screen good doesn't break it doesn't do anything it's just really resistible to any girl
angela w.
Spring, TX
Love my kindle fire! this is my third one! LOL so convenient for looking up recipes when I am cooking in the kitchen or for watching a television show when I am relaxing on the couch. Love!
Lorece S.
Missouri City, TX
I love my fire tablet. Because I have amazon prime, I love how seamless it is for me to look at movies, read, and listen to music. The only thing I don't like is the internet browser and the lack of support from outside things that only connect to iPads.
Allyssa D.
Denham Spgs, LA
I love everything about this tablet and how it's focused around reading. You can't beat the style of it with any other tablet or ereader on the market. I would know: I've owned a Nook and a kobo and this is by far the best. Though nothing can beat a real book.
Ariana E.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I love this product. I purchased it for black friday. I purchased it with ads, not knowing what it meant. I would buy without ads next time, they get annoying. But I use it for games and free books. Great for travel. It was only $30 so I got 2 of them.
Hallie B.
Tulsa, OK
I had high expectations for my Amazon kindle fire HD 7 and truthfully it disappointed me. I'm sure it would probably be perfect for using it as just an e-reader but I got it for browsing the Internet. It is super slow and tends to shut down unexpectedly.
Branson M.
Seward, NE
We love our kindles! They are perfect for educational use for our son, and also for watching Hulu and Netflix! They have a great range to pick up wifi connections... much better than our phones... so we can use them to stream music when we are outside.
Emily D.
Marshfield, WI
Anyone else have trouble finding cases to fit this size? I have purchased cases that literally say they will fit this and then don't. I'm not sure what to do! I would really love a case with a keyboard.
Brenda V.
How good is it for kids i