BY AMAZON

Amazon - Fire HD 7 Tablet - 16GB - Black see more...

• Anyone else have trouble finding cases to fit this size? ...7 Answers
  • How good is it for kids i4 Answers
Holly Z.
Mogadore, OH
We just bought this tablet, received it a week ago. It will no longer charge. I am hoping I just received a defective one. And the memory kinda stinks. Hopefully amazon will make this right for us.
Brenda N.
Salisbury, MD
I was very surprised at the quality of the tablet due to the pricing that I received it for. I love every feature about the tablet it's quick the colors are vibrant and it's very easy to use. This tablet is used every day by my husband. I would recommend this to anyone
Indy O.
Syracuse, NY
Live it as it allows me to read non stop... I can find any book and it keeps me constantly intrigued.. I use it everyday....and it was very affordable... I haven't had any problems soo far...it's been a pleasure having it and I would most certainly recommend to others.
Katrina G.
Lafayette, TN
I love to read on it. I love having a bigger screen than my phone provides me with. The battery life is decent, more or less what I expected from using it so much. And I love the way that you can store your content in the cloud and it won't take up any room on the tablet.
Sylvia S.
Mount Gilead, NC
Best little tablet you can buy for the price. It has anything on it I need. Compared to some of the cheaper ones out there it's a winner hands down. I've had no problems with it. Very affordable.
Candi S.
Wendell, NC
Love it. This tablet is great and meets all my needs. I can even game on it! Highly recommend getting a memory card to go with it just in case. The camera isn't the best but works in a pinch.
Julie B.
I love fire tablet. I use it every day. It's easy to navigate and family friendly. I like that I can adjust. the brightness of the screen when I'm reading at night so I don't bother anyone else with the light. This is my second amazon tablet and I would buy one again.
Megan L.
I love this product because it is very inexpensive, and it provides me with everything I could get with the more expensive tablets. I purchased it for the books, but I also love watching Netflix and other like services on the device. The only real issue I have with it is having to restart my Kindle each time I want to watch Netflix because otherwise it gives me an error.
Rebecca O.
Houston
Love it works awesome and is pure quality images of the best I have it for 3 years never once broken screen good doesn't break it doesn't do anything it's just really resistible to any girl
Abby K.
Springfield, MO
A really fun and great product. I got it on sale so it was definitely worth the money. The app store is a lacking quite a bit, but I don't have a problem with that personally. Really easy to carry in my purse. I was even able to download my textbooks onto it.
Emily D.
Marshfield, WI
Anyone else have trouble finding cases to fit this size? I have purchased cases that literally say they will fit this and then don't. I'm not sure what to do! I would really love a case with a keyboard.
Brenda V.
How good is it for kids i