BY AMAZON #23 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire HD 7 Tablet - 16GB - Black see more...

• Anyone else have trouble finding cases to fit this size? ...7 Answers
  • How good is it for kids i4 Answers
Kathryn G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love my Kindle! It is not the fastest tablet all the time but I love being able to read and play games all on one tablet. It allows me to download many books and games from Amazon. The only issue I have had is storage which I fixed with an SD card and speed which is very rarely a huge issue.
Monica K.
Easy to use for myself and family. I love that there is an option for a child's profile and has all the apps and shows that she enjoys& also the profile for myself that I can read and have my apps for myself!
Mara L.
Newbury Park, CA
Great value for what you are getting! this is a product where you are really getting a bang for your buck. it is definitely not as nice as an iPad, but it is amazing for what it is. i would reccoment to anyone!
Belinda  B.
It's alright. I wish it had a better selection of games and I wish it wasn't super easy to restart to factory settings have. I've had this issue with the kids a couple times. It also needs the games to be password protected so the kids can't download a million games in one day. Camera sucks also.
Jody S.
Neenah, WI
The selection of kindle books and the amount of free games through amazon underground make this one of the best purchases for the price I've seen. I bought it on Black Friday so that made the deal even better.
Lily C.
Cave Springs, AR
I own this tablet.! and it's really good :) i love the dolby audio system <3 what i don't like about it, is that it doesn't allow me to use skype, but everything else is just great, specially at that price.!
Trisha M.
Howard City, MI
All we use in our household is the Kindle. They are great and Amazon has a great customer support center if anything goes wrong. We all have our own different kindle, they make a different type for everyone.
Meghana L.
Newport News, VA
Got this for christmas and absolutely love it. Not as high tech as my iPad so if you want continuous use I would go with the iPad but this tablet is great for occasional use for Netflix and online shopping!
Eric Z.
Bellefonte, PA
Nice portable tablet you can grasp with one hand. Great for reading or simple we browsing. Not a great 'app' machine as Amazon's app store is lacking. But for the price it's a nice reading and mobile device.
It's ok, but can be slow if using for other things besides reading. Have problems staying connected to internet. I'm now in the process of looking at another type to upgrade to. Probably will not purchase another kindle for seven though the price is better than some other brands.
Emily D.
Marshfield, WI
Anyone else have trouble finding cases to fit this size? I have purchased cases that literally say they will fit this and then don't. I'm not sure what to do! I would really love a case with a keyboard.
Brenda V.
How good is it for kids i