BY AMAZON

Amazon - Fire HD 7 Tablet - 16GB - Black see more...

Catherine C.
Bernie, MO
For the price I did not think this would be that great. I took the chance and ordered one for my 8 yr old at Christmas. After seeing and using hers I ordered one for me too. Easy to use, lightweight and every bit as good in every way as the more expensive brands, way to go Amazon. Great product, great price.
Emily S.
I gifted this to a family member a couple years ago. To this day it works really great and they absolutely love it. I think it's really great for older, less tech-savvy people. It's easy to use and has great battery life!
Emily M.
I bought this tablet for my husband for Christmas and he loves it. He uses it when he travels for work so he watches Netflix and plays games on it. He says he loves it and the only thing he said is sometimes when purchasing apps from the store it freezes up a bit but other than that it works great for him.
Lizzy K.
Bishopville Md
Amazing tablet. I got the fire hd 7 when itbfirst came out and I still haven't updated. my version does not have a camera but I don't née one as I have so many devices with cameras. everything else is amazing. I can see it fairly well outside. not as good as the paper whites but it does the job. the Amazon app store is not a wide as others but has a lot of good options. I love amazon and kindle and will always support them!
Alicia J.
I love my Kindle Fire. I use it mostly for reading and Facebook. I have only had it lock up once and had to restart it. it was a wonderful price as I got it on sale. It is very easy to use and I love that it is small and fits in my purse easy. This is the second Kindle that I have purchased and I love it.
Breyanna B.
Johnson City, TN
This tablet is great for the price! I got it on a black Friday deal for like $99! The only problem is that there is a $15 charge to have the ads taken off the homescreen which I think diminishes the good price factor.
Stacey S.
Naples, FL
Amazon has come out with yet another great product. I had the first kindle edition that was just the book version. Having amazon prime allows me to access so many different free books, movies & TV shows. I am very satisfied with this product, the only con is that I wish the battery life was longer
Jennifer H.
Bruceton, TN
Love this tablet so far. Love the bright,clear screen resolution and the tablet in general. Sound is amazing. The only downfall is that it seems to lag a little bit. I have researching this issue and I'm going to check to see if there are a lot of running apps open on it which would explain the slowness.
Katie R.
Cortlandt Manor, NY
My entire family uses our Kindle and we all love it. We use it to read books, play games, etc. Amazon has great customer service, too, so I'm happy to support their company. Overall a great product, and a great upgrade to the Kindle we purchased a couple of years ago - faster, lighter, higher definition!
Jennifer M.
Trussville, AL
Perfect for my daughter! I was a little bit concerned about the lack of SD expansion, but that doesn't seem to be an issue so far. What I absolutely love is that we can set up profiles for everyone in the family. I'm considering getting another one for myself when I get ready to replace my Samsung tablet.
Emily D.
Duluth, MN
Anyone else have trouble finding cases to fit this size? I have purchased cases that literally say they will fit this and then don't. I'm not sure what to do! I would really love a case with a keyboard.
Brenda V.
How good is it for kids i
Nillie H.
Reynolds
Price range and dose it have an sad card slot