Emily D.
Marshfield, WI

Anyone else have trouble finding cases to fit this size? I have purchased cases that literally say they will fit this and then don't. I'm not sure what to do! I would really love a case with a keyboard.

Kaitlin D.
Candace C.
Candace C.
ELKINS, AR
2 years, 3 months ago
It doesn't have a keyboard, but I love my Vera Bradley e-reader case for it. It can even hold your screen cleaner and charging cord for traveling!
CASSANDRA N.
CASSANDRA N.
Spokane Vly, WA
2 years, 3 months ago
I have not found one either, so I decided to make my own following a tutorial I found on youtube for a cell phone case and just converted the measurements to fit the size of my tablet.
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Gladwin, MI
2 years, 3 months ago
My son has one and I was able to find a great case that protects it really well. I just paid close attention to reviews before I purchased in Amazon.
Teresa H.
Teresa H.
Port Orford, OR
2 years, 3 months ago
I am sorry I have never purchased a case for mine.