Amazon - Fire Hd - 7" - 8GB - Black

BY AMAZON #13 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire HD - 7" - 8GB - Black see more...

• Dasdsa1 Answers
  • Can any one tell me where I can find cute covers for sale...6 Answers
  • Does anyone have favorite apps or suggestions? I'm always...4 Answers
Amazon - Fire Hd - 7
Amazon - Fire Hd - 7" - 8GB - Black
Arren S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Techie Expert Level 3
Both my grandparents have one of these. they are simple enough that once I put games on them the can play their games. my grandpa has flighted out how to buy books with preloaded gift cards. only issue is when an app needs an update it will never install. I have to delete the app and redownload it witch gets annoying.
Julianne S.
Stewardson, IL
I love my fire! I have had it for about 2 years now and I just bought one for my daughter for Christmas. This tablet is great for adults, but also not to much for kids to operate. The setup of the home screen is one of the best!
leahann f.
I was very impressed with this tablet. The screen is clear and doesn't hurt my eyes. The emojis are awesome even though not all platforms have the same ones. I use my tablet everyday, all day. The only thing I didn't like about this tablet is the fact you can't get all apps like I could on my other tablets.
Emily B.
Casselberry, FL
Perfect for my families needs! We watch netflix, browse the internet, read books, watch YouTube, listen to music and more on it! However, you have to buy an SD card to go with it, otherwise the memory fills up really fast.
Michelle V.
The screen is just the right size for me. I use this to read on BART and elsewhere. I absolutely love it. I don't even need a case because it is so durable. I thought 8gigs was not going to be enough, but if you're using this to simply read, store some pictures, and download a few games, this is the tablet for you.
Stacie K.
Beautiful tablet. Amazon runs both Amazon and Google play apps, which is perfect. User friendly. Bought one that came with ads, doesn't disturb at all. It appears on your lock screen and as a background, and offers ads on products you may like, which you can turn off or ignore. Saves at least $20 and worth it imo
Michelle w.
Battle Ground, WA
Love, love, love this tablet. My kids had samsung tablets and we had nothing but problems with them. At $40 for the Kindle I got them each their own. They are very durable, my daughter tosses hers when the battery dies and not even a ding on it. I also love that I can control what they can see or download.
Allison M.
Mandeville, LA
I got this for my 3 year old. It is the perfect size for him and simple enough for him to use. I had a Google Nexus for him, but it kept crashing and the battery life was awful. This doesn't have any of those problems!
Wendy S.
Washington, DC
Bought as Xmas gifts for niece, nephew, sister. They love them! All three of them play games, read tons, and now they recommend what they've discovered to each other. It's wonderful (and a great price point).
Deborah J.
Kyle, TX
I really like the Fire Tablets because we are Prime members and there is auto access to all of the Prime services. It is easy to get to all the shows, books, and apps from Amazon, however they do not work like a normal android tablet and you can't use google play store with these tablets.
Marlene C.
Paris, TX
Techie Expert Level 2
Can any one tell me where I can find cute covers for sale for the tablet ?
Kayla M.
Hampton, VA
Does anyone have favorite apps or suggestions? I'm always looking for more!
Dasdsa