Amazon - Fire Hd - 7" - 8GB - Black

BY AMAZON #13 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire HD - 7" - 8GB - Black see more...

• Dasdsa1 Answers
  • Can any one tell me where I can find cute covers for sale...6 Answers
  • Does anyone have favorite apps or suggestions? I'm always...4 Answers
Amazon - Fire Hd - 7
Amazon - Fire Hd - 7" - 8GB - Black
Clarissa B.
I own two of these - one for myself and one for my son. I enjoy the kids option and that I know what my son is playing/watchin . Bonus for the time limit. I absolutely love mine. I have all my favorite books and apps in one plac . Very durable.
Chelsea P.
Firestone, CO
My daughter loves her new tablet she got for Christmas. So far I have had no problems. It is a little slow at times, and gets stuck in screens, but after pushing the power button it fixed itself right away. It's perfect for my young daughter that doesn't need much space.
Rachel S.
Inverness, FL
Love this tablet.Its nice having the family o. The same device so I can keep up with the kids and what there up to.Its a great size for me and kids.Better then I thought for the price of it.I use it everyday.I'm on it right now.Totally recommend.
Stephanie F.
I bought mine back in 2014 it supports all kinds of apps music etc. When I got it it froze a lot without any extra load on it other than the normal but the were quick to resolve my issue and I've had my replacement for about 8month now and it's running as if it were brand new. I love it so much I bought my hubby one and he hasn't put it down yet
Sarah F.
My fire HD is a pretty pink one, super girly (I know)! But it's amazing! I love it! I use to use it at work a lot when we had downtime and my boss wasn't around. Tons of book selections and they're all really affordable. I was so surprised because sometimes books can get expensive! Especially if you're reading a whole series. Best buy ever ūüíĖ
Charmyn T.
Longview, TX
Purchased this tablet for my son as a Christmas gift, and we love it! I purchased the Kid Time option for the Kindle and we love the games, apps, videos, and books. So many options and the majority of the apps are free. Free is always great!
Kassandra F.
Lathrop, CA
My son wanted this so I helped him buy it for his birthday. He has a million apps downloaded and uses it to listen to books being read to him at night. He LOVES reading on it and watching Netflix. Both my boys have kindles and love them.
Danielle M.
Lake Como, FL
Techie Expert Level 2
I love this for reading! The display is a good size and the lighting works well. I like that it is easy to take with me but big enough to read on. This is a good price. I use mine every day. The only issue I have is keeping it charged.
Jen V.
Long Prairie, MN
Love this product bought the fire 7" back in January! The only thing I dislike is the battery life other than that for only $50 you can't beat it! I also purchased a 32gb microsd because I wasn't sure 16gb would be enough but it is!
Ashlie A.
Grovetown, GA
I purchased this for my daughter, and she couldn't be happier with it. I have a 32gb card that goes with it which is wonderful because it adds much more storage, which is something that none of the kindles I own have for a feature.
marlene c.
Laredo, TX
Techie Expert Level 2
Can any one tell me where I can find cute covers for sale for the tablet ?
Kayla M.
Hampton, VA
Does anyone have favorite apps or suggestions? I'm always looking for more!
Dasdsa