Amazon - Fire Hd - 7" - 8GB - Black

BY AMAZON #13 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire HD - 7" - 8GB - Black see more...

• Dasdsa1 Answers
  • Can any one tell me where I can find cute covers for sale...6 Answers
  • Does anyone have favorite apps or suggestions? I'm always...4 Answers
Amazon - Fire Hd - 7
Amazon - Fire Hd - 7" - 8GB - Black
Sarah D.
Mount Morris, MI
I like it. Most cases don't fit it though unless its a case made for it. Easy to use. But not much storage. Don't like the one touch buy option a wish it was clearer if an app costs money or not. Also wish the icons weren't so huge. And camera was not at all good.
Alyssa C.
pasco, wa
I would honestly die without my tablet. The Fire's are AMAZING for everything. I can watch movies, listen to music, take great pictures, skype, read a million books, or just browse the web. The only thing I have ever had an issue with is the internal storage, but amazon gives you the option of storing anything on your cloud, so it really isn't that big of a deal
katie t.
Enid, OK
I love my Kindle Fire, I mostly use it to read. The sound and picture quality i amazing and it holds a charge for a long time. I would have given this 5 stars but I did not like that you couldn't get the exact same applications like google or apple has.
Samantha M.
Midland , TX
Works great. I got 3 and they all run perfectly. They are for the kids and no one ever complains of lag time or freezing. The battery life is pretty great even with game playing and video watching. Highly recommended as a decently priced, well made tablet.
Michelle G.
Prestonsburg, KY
Awesome tablet for an awesome price. Bought this as a gift for my mother and wished I had bought another for myself. I have a Kindle Fire that I've had for a couple of years that it still working great, but I do like the updated features on this year's model, such as the improved book information that you see when opening a book that has been downloaded.
Selena G.
I absolutely love my kindle! it's so easy to read books on. i use it all the time when i just want to relax with a good book, play a few games or search the internet with something smaller than my laptop. it truly has lived up to expectations and I'm really satisfied with it!
William L.
Las Vegas, NV
Great deal and the only android product I would trust. Amazon Underground has great free games and it's pretty durable. I use it everyday. Also you can read books so why not? Do it all on the Kindle Fire. And now it's like really cheap so that rules too
Brooke R.
Bought this for my boyfriend for Xmas because I couldn't afford an apple iPad. I liked the Amazon one because it seemed pretty user friendly. My boyfriend loves it, he was worried it would be too different from his iPhone. But there are just a few things that are different and just need some time to get used too. But his tablet was extremely affordable
Courtney W.
Casa Grande, AZ
Love it, got one for each kid and myself and they are used a lot. Can only use amazon store apps, not all android apps are available. Great for books and streaming. Easy to use. Had parental controls for the kids. Definitely would recommend to others.
Victoria G.
Lake Balboa, CA
I still love the feel of a physical book, but this tablet makes it possible for you to carry thousands of books at a time. So hard to resist. And since it's not the original kindle, you can watch movies and Netflix on it. Sounds like a win-win to me!
Marlene C.
Paris, TX
Techie Expert Level 2
Can any one tell me where I can find cute covers for sale for the tablet ?
Kayla M.
Hampton, VA
Does anyone have favorite apps or suggestions? I'm always looking for more!
Dasdsa