Amazon - Fire Hd - 7" - 8GB - Black

BY AMAZON #11 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire HD - 7" - 8GB - Black see more...

• Dasdsa1 Answers
  • Can any one tell me where I can find cute covers for sale...6 Answers
  • Does anyone have favorite apps or suggestions? I'm always...4 Answers
Amazon - Fire Hd - 7
Amazon - Fire Hd - 7" - 8GB - Black
Ashley B.
West Babylon, NY
It's a great product for the price. I got one of the first ones shipped. It's durable and lightweight. Had to install an SD card to get enough storage, but that happens all the time these days. It has almost all the apps & games I could want. Amazon books are a little pricey.
Elizabeth S.
Philadelphia, PA
Absolutely LOVE my Amazon tablet. My oldest son uses it every single day. It's a must in our car for road trips. Our sons can watch movies and shows purchased through Amazon. Our home has a few Amazon tablets the oldest one is four years old and still working fine. Love it. We will probably buy another one this year just to have the latest version and give the older one to our youngest son.
Rebecca S.
Brooklyn, NY
Just purchased 1 month ago. Has been great for general browsing, we haven't used it for much else yet. Only thing I noticed on occasion is that the Silk would freeze (particularly for youTube) if the tablet was in a sleep mode. Restarting the tablet seems to fix this problem.
Barbara M.
Got this last year from my husband. Didn't love it at first , but now I use it all the time but it has some issues, it freezes up , slow to load sites and kicks me off sites too. But the detail is good and the customer service at amazon is great, when i had a problem with it they replaced it immediately with no problems. The camera is not great either, my phone takes better pictures.
Kristen T.
Sapulpa, OK
I LOVE LOVE LOVE my new Amazon Fire. The app selection is much larger than I expected. The kids mode is pretty good. I wish there was an easier home screen button for them. The speaker is decently loud. The blue shade is a great option and I love checking out free books.
Ayten Öykü A.
Wadsworth, OH
We bought two of those for our kids' birthdays and absolutely love it. Very easy to use, Freetime subscription saves a lot of money, since all the apps Amazon unlimited we pay nothing for the apps. Absolutely happy with the purchases, and strongly suggest it to everyone.
Kate H.
Buffalo, NY
Purchased as a Christmas gift for my husband online. It was easy to setup but it's not a smooth or easy interface. It hiccups a lot, during use with apps or even if not using an online function. Husband uses it daily but gets frustrated often. Would not purchase again.
Jodi D.
Union, KY
I'm using it to write this review. It was a decent price. For what it is. I would have liked something a little bigger. I have had no issues with it though. Runs well, speed is great and has a nice picture. I like to swipe type and this unit doesn't do that so typing is slow. Overall it really is a nice tablet. When it is time for a new one I will definitely upgrade.
Ashley S.
Chas AFB, Sc
I got this for my husband and he loves it! The best part is that you can expand the memory up to 128gigs sloth at way you never have to worry about running out of internal memory! There's lots of options for apps and it's especially handy if you have Amazon prime.
Mandy W.
Fulda, MN
I got this for my kids for Christmas. It works great and love I can connect my amazon account to it. The only problem I have is there isn't enough storage. And no expandable memory. If you plan on downloading games and music and books, get one with more storage!
marlene c.
Laredo, TX
Techie Expert Level 2
Can any one tell me where I can find cute covers for sale for the tablet ?
Kayla M.
Hampton, VA
Does anyone have favorite apps or suggestions? I'm always looking for more!
Dasdsa