Amazon - Fire Hd - 7" - 8GB - Black

BY AMAZON #11 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire HD - 7" - 8GB - Black see more...

• Dasdsa1 Answers
  • Can any one tell me where I can find cute covers for sale...6 Answers
  • Does anyone have favorite apps or suggestions? I'm always...4 Answers
Amazon - Fire Hd - 7
Amazon - Fire Hd - 7" - 8GB - Black
Nicole S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I read so much that it would be inconvenient to carry around so many books, this device couldn't be anymore perfect! The screen is crystal clear, it's fast, so much more to do, such as games, social media and/or any app you want. Games, Internet, camera...I could rave on and on I LOVE IT!!!
Bethany B.
South St Paul, MN
I love the differences between this kindle and the other one I replaced. The camera is a great addition and has made video chatting with family so much easier (Skype tends to slow down my laptop to a point where it's not worth using) this is the single most used device in my house. I use it more than I use my cell phone. Great product and the battery lasts me all day. I would be lost without my kindle!
Connie M.
Apalachin, NY
This is the best purchase ever. The fire HD is user friendly, compact, powerful, has a great camera, and easy to upload and post photos. I carry it with me all over. Can't say enough good things. Oh, did I mention the amazing price? So affordable, and on special from time to time on Amazon.
Michon S.
I bought 2 of these for my kids for Christmas and they are fabulous!the parental controls are easy to use and works wonders. The kids are pretty rough with them and 3 months in so far so good. I will gladly buy these again if/when my boys break them. 8 gb is plenty of space for them.
Jessica P.
Green Bay
I have bought this tablet for my kids but soon found out how much of a pain it is for kids to use. You have to have an amazon account to access anything through out the tablet. You cant just simpley go on the internet and watch youtube videos and everything you buy goes through amazon
Sarah K.
This tablet is more than capable of doing everything you can think of for entertainment needs. At only $50 you really cant go wrong for a tablet that has good battery life and the ability to access useful media apps. Definitely recommend to someone looking for an inexpensive tablet
trina M.
Techie Expert Level 1
I am writing this review on my kindle right now! I have dropped this thing on the screen 25,000,000 times and it hasn't cracked, who you could never get on an apple product. Those screens will break if you press too hard. I got mine for $39.99 on black Friday, so its a crazy good price!
Katie J.
West Fargo, ND
I bought this tablet about 2 months ago because it was such a good deal. I spent about $100 for the tablet, 3 screen protectors and a case. It's fast and has a great display. I use it for games, netflix/hulu and email. My only two complaints would be 1)the length of the charger it comes with is about 3ft, which doesn't give you much wiggle room if you need to charge it while using it. 2) There is a pixel that doesn't work on the screen so it's a bright white light. Luckily, its just one pixel so it doesn't affect the display that much.
Elizabeth S.
Philadelphia, PA
Absolutely LOVE my Amazon tablet. My oldest son uses it every single day. It's a must in our car for road trips. Our sons can watch movies and shows purchased through Amazon. Our home has a few Amazon tablets the oldest one is four years old and still working fine. Love it. We will probably buy another one this year just to have the latest version and give the older one to our youngest son.
Rebecca S.
Brooklyn, NY
Just purchased 1 month ago. Has been great for general browsing, we haven't used it for much else yet. Only thing I noticed on occasion is that the Silk would freeze (particularly for youTube) if the tablet was in a sleep mode. Restarting the tablet seems to fix this problem.
marlene c.
Laredo, TX
Techie Expert Level 2
Can any one tell me where I can find cute covers for sale for the tablet ?
Kayla M.
Hampton, VA
Does anyone have favorite apps or suggestions? I'm always looking for more!
Dasdsa