Amazon - Fire Hd - 7" - 8GB - Black

BY AMAZON #11 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire HD - 7" - 8GB - Black see more...

• Dasdsa1 Answers
  • Can any one tell me where I can find cute covers for sale...6 Answers
  • Does anyone have favorite apps or suggestions? I'm always...4 Answers
Amazon - Fire Hd - 7
Amazon - Fire Hd - 7" - 8GB - Black
carrie w.
Hamtramck, MI
It works really good for the price and you could use it for your whole family I like it a lot it was my first time ever buy and owning a tablet
tata s.
Had this for 1 month and it went black
No good not worth the money...my daughter didn't like it either some things are just hipe
Samantha K.
Rock, West Virginia
Purchased this for my mom when her other tablet died. It works really well; even though I have always been a Kindle fan.
Daniel R.
Very good and easy to use... this has many functions and uses for the user... easy to use with all of the family
Kara D.
Hopewell, VA
My kids absolutely love these tablets, and I love the fact that you can monitor what they are doing on it simply.
Raquel S.
Love traveling with my Fire tablet. Easy to navigate through and easy to add apps that will keep me occupied.
Katelyn W.
I've had it for awhile and I love it. Great for movies reading, YouTube etc.. Recommend for everyone
Jessica M.
Great tablet the kids love it. Great for Christmas and birthdays. It look great and great price too
marlene c.
Laredo, TX
Techie Expert Level 2
Can any one tell me where I can find cute covers for sale for the tablet ?
Kayla M.
Hampton, VA
Does anyone have favorite apps or suggestions? I'm always looking for more!
Dasdsa