Amazon - Fire Hd - 7" - 8GB - Black

BY AMAZON #15 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire HD - 7" - 8GB - Black see more...

• Dasdsa1 Answers
  • Can any one tell me where I can find cute covers for sale...6 Answers
  • Does anyone have favorite apps or suggestions? I'm always...4 Answers
Amazon - Fire Hd - 7
Amazon - Fire Hd - 7" - 8GB - Black
Yacheur a.
This is the best purchase ever. The fire HD is user friendly, compact, powerful, has a great camera, and easy to upload and post photos. I carry it with me all over. Can't say enough good things. Oh, did I mention the amazing price? So affordable, and on special from time to time on Amazon.
I was very impressed with this tablet. The screen is clear and doesn't hurt my eyes. The emojis are awesome even though not all platforms have the same ones. I use my tablet everyday, all day.

Kim J.
Absolutely love my kindle! Received mine as a Christmas gift. So easy to use for storing my books as I read a lot. Love that it cane also be used as a general tablet for social media/movies. There's a wide variety of cases you can get to fit the kindle, in loads of shapes/designs to fit your needs. Also love how easily I can buy new books to store on the tablet as well as seeing the daily deals on Amazon. Only downsides, camera quality isn't great and neither is the battery life. Other than that, it has become a daily necessity for my me time.
Zetoria W.
Bogue Chitto, Mississippi
I purchased my first Kindle in February 2016 and so far it is just ok. It was around $50 so pricewise it is good. the memory on this is not good I have a few hundred kindle books and three games and it always says my memory is low even though I have a 64gb memory card. I play my game and read everyday and when I got this I sold my Samsung tablet thinking the kindle would be better. I regret that and wish I would have kept my galaxy tablet.
Tracy Ann d.
Total crap. I didn't think the kindle would be so restrictive. You are only allowed to use amazon apps. And those apps are limited. Not as many games. It takes forever to navigate throughout the various apps as well. It's like a very buggy phone, lol. At least is was cheap!
Michelle C.
london, ON
It's not bad. Since I'm in Canada and it was intended for US only, I find it frustrating sometimes to get apps. But I find it a nice solid piece of technology. It feels good to hold, has a good weight. Easy to turn on. The ads aren't annoying. I
Laura N.
Kingsdale road, Plunstead
I love my fire tablet I got this as a Christmas present and i use it everyday, My aunt compared hers to mine and she prefers the screen. It is great for reading, research and for watching movies all of my favorite activity's
Sarah H.
Bought this for my little girl as a birthday gift. She will mainly use it to watch cartoon and play games. I love how small it is and how good the screen quality is. Also for the price it's an excellent purchase
Leeann M.
Glasgow , Scotland
I bought this for my youngest child (6 years) who loves it, It exceeded my expectations they graphics alone where fantastic ! and i have yet to experience any problems and we've had it for 5 months and we use it nearly everyday. Best tablet so far.
Tahisha M.
Hackensack, NJ
I've been a Kindle user for quite a few years. This is actually my third or fourth Kindle. You can do so much on here whether you are surfing the web or you are reading or playing games. It is great.
Roma G.
Cumbernauld , Glasgow
For basic functionality, this tablet does very good. Netflix and YouTube videos are super smooth and crisp, no lag at all. Everything loads quickly, I've had no issue with crashing. However, Kindles do have certain restrictions. You are absolutely tied to the Amazon App Store. Want an app that's only on Google Play? Or an app you love isn't being updated on Amazon (looking at you, tumblr)? Too bad. Don't like the ads being displayed as soon as you turn your tablet on? Gotta pay $15 to remove them. Want to import/export files on a micro SD? Sorry, no can do as there is no micro SD slot at all.
marlene c.
Laredo, TX
Techie Expert Level 2
Can any one tell me where I can find cute covers for sale for the tablet ?
Kayla M.
Hampton, VA
Does anyone have favorite apps or suggestions? I'm always looking for more!
Dasdsa