Amazon - Fire Hd - 7" - 8GB - Black

BY AMAZON #15 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire HD - 7" - 8GB - Black see more...

• Dasdsa1 Answers
  • Can any one tell me where I can find cute covers for sale...6 Answers
  • Does anyone have favorite apps or suggestions? I'm always...4 Answers
Amazon - Fire Hd - 7
Amazon - Fire Hd - 7" - 8GB - Black
Jenny F.
Bakersfield, CA
Bought this for my aunt. I'm not a huge Amazon fan but she loves her kindle. I personally will never own anything other than an iPad so that's why I'm giving it 3 stars. However setting her Kindle up went pretty smoothly I guess. It has had trouble staying connected to the Internet on several occasions. Overall she's happy with it.
Rimsha C.
W Bloomfield, MI
Great tablet, especially for the price. Works well and is easy to maneuver. The only issue is that after the initial purchase, the lock screen always features advertisements... and this isn't something that can be changed. I purchased mine as a gift prior to their holiday promotion (you can pay a higher price to not have to deal with lock screen ads) and wasn't offered anything of the sort. It's not a huge issue, but it can be annoying.
Kari L.
Wilmington, NC
Great tablet for our son! He thought this was a great b-day present! So affordable and works well for his interests. He uses the freetime app quite often and we downloaded mindcraft. We also use it to make some stop motion video and the the camera seems more than adequate for that use. All in all we are quite pleased!
Jennifer H.
Carmichael, CA
We bought these tablets for our two children at Christmas. Thank goodness my husband world is in the Information Technology Industry because we are constantly having issues. I hoped that the parental controls were more user friendly and more strict. I would recommend spending the extra money for something better.
Veronica G.
N Tonawanda, NY
I absolutely LOVE this tablet! I'm a huge fan of the Amazon Kindle store, and I can buy books and download them right to the tablet. I am also able to use library-sponsored apps to receive materials through that outlet. I am also able to get electronic textbooks, which helps me save money as a college student.
Brandy C.
Las Vegas, NV
This tablet is awesome. I got it for $19.99 on a special promotion. I added an heavy duty kids case to it and my toddler uses it no problem. It has a kids function where you add what apps you want the kids to use and they can't exit there. My daughter mainly watches youtube and netflix so it's perfect for her!
Amanda V.
Somerset , KY
Our family is exclusively Amazon when it comes to our tablets. They are affordable, they have a huge selection of content, and we can share all of our apps. It links to our Prime account and so we have access to free videos. It is so user friendly that even our 3 year old daughter has no problem navigating it!
Sarah H.
Gahanna, OH
We bought this as a Christmas present for our daughter. The price was amazing and I am highly impressed with the speed and responsiveness of the touch screen. I also really like the Unlimited subscription (a minimal extra monthly fee) -- you can access so many great apps, videos, books, and other content.
Melissa B.
Hillside , NJ
Techie Expert Level 1
I got two of these and I got the ones with the ads on it. The ads don't bother me as much. I just don't like that to sign in to these tablets you have to sign in to your Amazon account without that you can't do anything. I got two for my kids and it's just not as user friendly as other tablets I have used.
Sara S.
Layton, UT
We bought 2 of these this past Christmas- one for each girl. We chose not to do the kids edition because the prices were so good that if we needed to buy a new one it wasn't too much more. I absolutely love that we have customizable profiles for our girls and can choose what they can see & do.
marlene c.
Laredo, TX
Techie Expert Level 2
Can any one tell me where I can find cute covers for sale for the tablet ?
Kayla M.
Hampton, VA
Does anyone have favorite apps or suggestions? I'm always looking for more!
Dasdsa