Amazon - Fire Hd - 7" - 8GB - Black

BY AMAZON #10 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire HD - 7" - 8GB - Black see more...

• Dasdsa1 Answers
  • Can any one tell me where I can find cute covers for sale...6 Answers
  • Does anyone have favorite apps or suggestions? I'm always...4 Answers
Amazon - Fire Hd - 7
Amazon - Fire Hd - 7" - 8GB - Black
Sara E.
Wapello, IA
We have 3 of these in our household and we LOVE them! Amazon is a great company to work with!
debra w.
Point Pleasant, WV
My grandson loves the tablet, works very good, has not had any problems , would recommend it
Kasi F.
Jacksonville, NC
Great tablet. Easy to use and lots of great applications too. Great for books and games too.
bernadette m.
Benicia, CA
Love my Kindle Fire for home and school. Easy to use and great quality for video watching.
Rhiannon G.
Love this tablet, it works great for my kindle books as well as for social media and games.
Didi R.
Orlando, FL
Works awesome! Has so much space to download & you can keep up witj daily news & new music.
Diana J.
Los Angeles, CA
Just what I needed , great for Netflix , simple tablet with so much to offer , great value
Anne D.
Rockville, MD
I use a lot to watch movies and my Facebook. The touch is really good and excellent quality
samantha t.
Katy, TX
I love my kindle fire, originally wanted a iPad....but I think I am much happier with this.
Kaila W.
Warren, MI
I got this for Christmas and it worked really well ! I loved it and most of its features .
Marlene C.
Laredo, TX
Techie Expert Level 2
Can any one tell me where I can find cute covers for sale for the tablet ?
Kayla M.
Hampton, VA
Does anyone have favorite apps or suggestions? I'm always looking for more!
Dasdsa