Amazon - Fire Hd - 7" - 8GB - Black

BY AMAZON #11 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire HD - 7" - 8GB - Black see more...

• Dasdsa1 Answers
  • Can any one tell me where I can find cute covers for sale...6 Answers
  • Does anyone have favorite apps or suggestions? I'm always...4 Answers
Amazon - Fire Hd - 7
Amazon - Fire Hd - 7" - 8GB - Black
Gail C.
Cranston, RI
Not an android user so it took some getting used to. I am still discovering new things on it.
debra w.
Point Pleasant, WV
My grandson loves the tablet, works very good, has not had any problems , would recommend it
Kasi F.
Jacksonville, NC
Great tablet. Easy to use and lots of great applications too. Great for books and games too.
Didi R.
Orlando, FL
Works awesome! Has so much space to download & you can keep up witj daily news & new music.
samantha t.
Katy, TX
I love my kindle fire, originally wanted a iPad....but I think I am much happier with this.
Anne D.
rockville, MD
I use a lot to watch movies and my Facebook. The touch is really good and excellent quality
Diana J.
Los Angeles, CA
Just what I needed , great for Netflix , simple tablet with so much to offer , great value
bernadette m.
Benicia, CA
Love my Kindle Fire for home and school. Easy to use and great quality for video watching.
Rhiannon G.
Love this tablet, it works great for my kindle books as well as for social media and games.
Kaila W.
Warren, MI
I got this for Christmas and it worked really well ! I loved it and most of its features .
marlene c.
Laredo, TX
Techie Expert Level 2
Can any one tell me where I can find cute covers for sale for the tablet ?
Kayla M.
Hampton, VA
Does anyone have favorite apps or suggestions? I'm always looking for more!
Dasdsa