Amazon - Fire Hd - 7" - 8GB - Black

BY AMAZON #15 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire HD - 7" - 8GB - Black see more...

• Dasdsa1 Answers
  • Can any one tell me where I can find cute covers for sale...6 Answers
  • Does anyone have favorite apps or suggestions? I'm always...4 Answers
Amazon - Fire Hd - 7
Amazon - Fire Hd - 7" - 8GB - Black
Leslee H.
We made this a kids kindle and don't regret it at all. They're so easy to use and block from things.
Karyna L.
Houston
I have the version with the ads. Seriously love this little thing. It's fast and great for streaming.
Jessica M.
Hokes Bluff, AL
I love my kindle!!!!! My favorite thing about it would be the kids free time zone. Such a smart idea
Maryanne A.
It's small, sleek, and has high definition, especially when watching shows, it is especially evident.
Tanya V.
I love love love my Kindle! it is my best purchase and i have 2. plan on buying another-as a backup
Brittany G.
Nice tablet to keep my mom entertained at her doctors appointments. For the price you cant beat it.
Tara L.
Noblesville, IN
We absolutely love how durable and easy to use this is. we gave it to our 4yr old and she loves it.
Seairra L.
Anaheim, CA
Really love this tablet not too big not too small just right and have a very good verity of games
Shanta C.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is the only tablet I've used. It's easy to use and I love reading or watching Netflix on it.
Alicia C.
Somerset, KY
I bought this for my daughter but I am testing it out before I give it to her. So far it's fast!
marlene c.
Laredo, TX
Techie Expert Level 2
Can any one tell me where I can find cute covers for sale for the tablet ?
Kayla M.
Hampton, VA
Does anyone have favorite apps or suggestions? I'm always looking for more!
Dasdsa