Amazon - Fire Hd - 7" - 8GB - Black

BY AMAZON #10 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire HD - 7" - 8GB - Black see more...

• Dasdsa1 Answers
  • Can any one tell me where I can find cute covers for sale...6 Answers
  • Does anyone have favorite apps or suggestions? I'm always...4 Answers
Amazon - Fire Hd - 7
Amazon - Fire Hd - 7" - 8GB - Black
Chanda L.
Tulsa, OK
Good little tablet for the price. I use it to read my eBooks, shop, and listen to music/religious programs.
Tiffanye D.
Love it for the price but kindle free time makes it hard to use sometimes and makes it freeze or not load!
Anne L.
Ogden, UT
Got these for the kids for Christmas. Very handy for all ages. Love being able to check out books for them!
Niki H.
Jamestown, IN
Awesome little tablet...fast and light. Great for reading and surfing social media and the net in general.
Hollee M.
Battle Creek , MI
I love this tablet it is very user friendly and kids can enjoy their apps on their and I can enjoy mine.
Shayna S.
Techie Expert Level 1
Great simple tablet for your basic needs. Works great has no issues. Just wish it was more customisable.
Nina O.
Tracy, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
My boys got one an they live it so I had to go an purchase one for my baby so she can leave there's alone
Kadian N.
Its a good tablet for starters and if you're on a budget, but the camera quality is bad; like really bad.
Rita P.
We own 3 of these and use them daily. For the price they're great quality.. Highly recommened to everyone
amber t.
Fayetteville, NC
I purchased this tablet while it was on sale, and have not been disappointed. It's fast and easy to use.
Marlene C.
Laredo, TX
Techie Expert Level 2
Can any one tell me where I can find cute covers for sale for the tablet ?
Kayla M.
Hampton, VA
Does anyone have favorite apps or suggestions? I'm always looking for more!
Dasdsa