Amazon - Fire Hd - 7" - 8GB - Black

BY AMAZON #11 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire HD - 7" - 8GB - Black see more...

• Dasdsa1 Answers
  • Can any one tell me where I can find cute covers for sale...6 Answers
  • Does anyone have favorite apps or suggestions? I'm always...4 Answers
Amazon - Fire Hd - 7
Amazon - Fire Hd - 7" - 8GB - Black
Aneela M.
Vidor, TX
Works just as expected, fast and able to download apps, watch netflix and surf the web as needed. Love it.
Chanda L.
Tulsa, OK
Good little tablet for the price. I use it to read my eBooks, shop, and listen to music/religious programs.
Anne L.
Ogden, UT
Got these for the kids for Christmas. Very handy for all ages. Love being able to check out books for them!
Danielle L.
This is the one I have and I LOVE it. I use it everyday. It's great for watching movies and playing games.
Samantha M.
Zebulon, NC
I bought this for my mother to use as an e-reader and to check Facebook. Seems to be working well so far.
Hollee M.
I love this tablet it is very user friendly and kids can enjoy their apps on their and I can enjoy mine.
Rita P.
We own 3 of these and use them daily. For the price they're great quality.. Highly recommened to everyone
Shayna S.
Techie Expert Level 1
Great simple tablet for your basic needs. Works great has no issues. Just wish it was more customisable.
Riann M.
Sanford, FL
We got this for my daughter for Christmas - it has been great so far. Got a great deal on it at Staples.
Nina O.
Tracy , CA
Techie Expert Level 1
My boys got one an they live it so I had to go an purchase one for my baby so she can leave there's alone
marlene c.
Laredo, TX
Techie Expert Level 2
Can any one tell me where I can find cute covers for sale for the tablet ?
Kayla M.
Hampton, VA
Does anyone have favorite apps or suggestions? I'm always looking for more!
Dasdsa