Amazon - Fire Hd - 7" - 8GB - Black

BY AMAZON #10 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire HD - 7" - 8GB - Black see more...

• Dasdsa1 Answers
  • Can any one tell me where I can find cute covers for sale...6 Answers
  • Does anyone have favorite apps or suggestions? I'm always...4 Answers
Amazon - Fire Hd - 7
Amazon - Fire Hd - 7" - 8GB - Black
Christi T.
Lawrenceville , GA
Love this. Was a great little purchase and very inexpensive. Bought my future mother-in-law one for Christmas.
Ashley L.
Englewood, FL
Easy to use and setup. Holds lots of books and apps. Holds good battery life. Great sync with Amazon n Google.
April O.
Dayton, OH
Bought my daughter her first tablet which was a Amazon Fire HD 7". I bought the Magenta color and she loves it.
Justine L.
Marysville, WA
Good tablet for the price. I gave each of my kids one for christmas, and they haven't had any issues thus far
Amy M.
Chapel Hill, NC
I love this tablet. ove owned several other brands and this is by far the best yet! its super fast and sleek.
Stephanie D.
Marlow, NH
Great bright screen for reading and games. Love that I can read at night in he'd without turning a light on.
Anne L.
Ogden, UT
Got these for the kids for Christmas. Very handy for all ages. Love being able to check out books for them!
Niki H.
Jamestown, IN
Awesome little tablet...fast and light. Great for reading and surfing social media and the net in general.
Kristy  M.
Evans Mills, NY
It is my son's for his apps. It really isn't ideal for other uses but for him and his apps, it is perfect.
Ciara M.
Pompano Beach, FL
I got this for my phone on cyber monday and she has used it everyday since! she loves it! buy a case though
Marlene C.
Laredo, TX
Techie Expert Level 2
Can any one tell me where I can find cute covers for sale for the tablet ?
Kayla M.
Hampton, VA
Does anyone have favorite apps or suggestions? I'm always looking for more!
Dasdsa