Amazon - Fire Hd - 7" - 8GB - Black

BY AMAZON #11 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire HD - 7" - 8GB - Black see more...

• Dasdsa1 Answers
  • Can any one tell me where I can find cute covers for sale...6 Answers
  • Does anyone have favorite apps or suggestions? I'm always...4 Answers
Amazon - Fire Hd - 7
Amazon - Fire Hd - 7" - 8GB - Black
Amber W.
My kindle fire is the best gift I've ever received!! Prime instant videos and cheaper text books don't hurt either!
Jennifer W.
I love my kindle, it's everything I need on a tablet. Sound and picture quality is great and I use it every day.
Vonne w.
St George, UT
I just received my Amazon fire tablet, and I love it, it runs fast and downloads apps fast, great screen no blur.
Beth S.
Jacksonville, NC
Love this tablet, just the right size to be able to carry with me everywhere to read, watch shows and play games.
Marissa W.
I love my tablet. I use it more so for my books. The screen is better to read my books on as opposed to my phone.
Alyson M.
Gibbstown, NJ
We love this! We use it for Pinterest, mail, and most importantly we got it so our child could play ABCMouse.com!
Nivien A.
This is awesome. i love reading on here. the battery life is also pretty good too. you can carry this anywhere.
Tasia G.
Chandler, AZ
Perfect for kids. We purchased 32 GB to add to the eight. That way they could store movies for long road trips.
Lisbel R.
Honolulu, HI
Most powerful tablet in the market for under $50. I have no complaints. It also has an incredible battery life.
April O.
Dayton, OH
Bought my daughter her first tablet which was a Amazon Fire HD 7". I bought the Magenta color and she loves it.
marlene c.
Laredo, TX
Techie Expert Level 2
Can any one tell me where I can find cute covers for sale for the tablet ?
Kayla M.
Hampton, VA
Does anyone have favorite apps or suggestions? I'm always looking for more!
Dasdsa