Amazon - Fire Hd - 7" - 8GB - Black

BY AMAZON #10 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire HD - 7" - 8GB - Black see more...

• Dasdsa1 Answers
  • Can any one tell me where I can find cute covers for sale...6 Answers
  • Does anyone have favorite apps or suggestions? I'm always...4 Answers
Amazon - Fire Hd - 7
Amazon - Fire Hd - 7" - 8GB - Black
Niccole M.
Love reading my books on this tablet. had the first gen Kindle Fire and this one is about the same. love them both
Amber W.
Techie Expert Level 1
My kindle fire is the best gift I've ever received!! Prime instant videos and cheaper text books don't hurt either!
Alyson M.
Gibbstown, NJ
We love this! We use it for Pinterest, mail, and most importantly we got it so our child could play ABCMouse.com!
Jennifer W.
I love my kindle, it's everything I need on a tablet. Sound and picture quality is great and I use it every day.
Beth S.
Jacksonville, NC
Love this tablet, just the right size to be able to carry with me everywhere to read, watch shows and play games.
Vonne w.
St George, UT
I just received my Amazon fire tablet, and I love it, it runs fast and downloads apps fast, great screen no blur.
Marissa W.
I love my tablet. I use it more so for my books. The screen is better to read my books on as opposed to my phone.
Ashley L.
Englewood, FL
Easy to use and setup. Holds lots of books and apps. Holds good battery life. Great sync with Amazon n Google.
Lisbel R.
Honolulu, HI
Most powerful tablet in the market for under $50. I have no complaints. It also has an incredible battery life.
Christi T.
Lawrenceville , GA
Love this. Was a great little purchase and very inexpensive. Bought my future mother-in-law one for Christmas.
Marlene C.
Laredo, TX
Techie Expert Level 2
Can any one tell me where I can find cute covers for sale for the tablet ?
Kayla M.
Hampton, VA
Does anyone have favorite apps or suggestions? I'm always looking for more!
Dasdsa