Amazon - Fire Hd - 7" - 8GB - Black

BY AMAZON #15 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire HD - 7" - 8GB - Black see more...

• Dasdsa1 Answers
  • Can any one tell me where I can find cute covers for sale...6 Answers
  • Does anyone have favorite apps or suggestions? I'm always...4 Answers
Amazon - Fire Hd - 7
Amazon - Fire Hd - 7" - 8GB - Black
Denise B.
Love this tablet. Easy to use. Lightweight and small enough to fit in my bag without taking a lot of space in my purse.
Jeni V.
Meadow Vista, CA
It gets hot really easy. Other than that it's a pretty great tablet. I really love the size and thinness of the tablet
Brandie P.
Rosamond, CA
Bought these from HSN and bought 4! Gave them to my two kids and 2 God Children. Great protection on the dropping etc!
Rachel M.
Boise, ID
Clear HD screen, good for watching videos or reading. Runs faster than my old kindle, smaller and easier to carry too.
Donna K.
Warrensburg, MO
I wish it had more memory and I hate that everything gets uploaded to Amazon. If you don't get prime it's worthless.
anthony s.
Jericho, NY
I use this tablet every single day. I browse the web, use all my apps and of course read. The battery life is amazing
Shannon T.
Duluth, MN
Love the 2015 version of this tablet. Adding a microSD slot put this above and beyond for value over any other brand.
Haley S.
Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very easy to handle just wish the battery would stay but who knows maybe that's just my tablet
Niccole M.
Love reading my books on this tablet. had the first gen Kindle Fire and this one is about the same. love them both
Mandy S.
Bremen, KY
Wonderful tablet, able to get many apps. Easy to use and great for everyday use. Would recommend this to everyone.
marlene c.
Laredo, TX
Techie Expert Level 2
Can any one tell me where I can find cute covers for sale for the tablet ?
Kayla M.
Hampton, VA
Does anyone have favorite apps or suggestions? I'm always looking for more!
Dasdsa