Amazon - Fire Hd - 7" - 8GB - Black

BY AMAZON #11 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire HD - 7" - 8GB - Black see more...

• Dasdsa1 Answers
  • Can any one tell me where I can find cute covers for sale...6 Answers
  • Does anyone have favorite apps or suggestions? I'm always...4 Answers
Amazon - Fire Hd - 7
Amazon - Fire Hd - 7" - 8GB - Black
Marissa Y.
Lennon, MI
Amazing Value with this Amazon Fire HD. Love using this for easy Internet searching and reading all of my electronic books.
Maya C.
Sometimes it shuts off so I don't use it regularly any more. Loud speakers, good for watching movies or listening to music.
Trish M.
Fort Wayne, IN
Everything I needed in a tablet. Camera is legit. Great storage. Unfortunately my charging port got damaged and I was SOL.
Britta K.
My brother has one of these, I've played around with it before & I found I prefer using my iPad mini over the Kindle fire.
Brenda B.
Bought 2 for my kids for Christmas. They love them. Love the kid time so that my 4 yr old is only able to use what I allow!
Jonathan H.
Carrollton, TX
Love the Amazon Fire. It is perfect for the kids. And now that it has expandable memory, it has made travels much easier.
Jessica Z.
Fishers, IN
I love my Kindle it lets me watch Netflix and Hulu and use it for hours I would recommend this tablet over any other one.
audra b.
Brookline, MO
My husband loves this tablet, the color is amazing and the battery last, which is good cause he is always playing games
Elizabeth T.
Springville, IA
I really love my kindle. It's easy to use, a good size and will hold a lot. I love the ease of reading a book with it.
Christine K.
Chantilly, VA
My son loves this tablet and you can't beat the price. He uses it in school to stay connected and look up assignments.
marlene c.
Laredo, TX
Techie Expert Level 2
Can any one tell me where I can find cute covers for sale for the tablet ?
Kayla M.
Hampton, VA
Does anyone have favorite apps or suggestions? I'm always looking for more!
Dasdsa