Amazon - Fire Hd - 7" - 8GB - Black

BY AMAZON #11 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire HD - 7" - 8GB - Black see more...

• Dasdsa1 Answers
  • Can any one tell me where I can find cute covers for sale...6 Answers
  • Does anyone have favorite apps or suggestions? I'm always...4 Answers
Amazon - Fire Hd - 7
Amazon - Fire Hd - 7" - 8GB - Black
Taryn C.
I ordered this during the Black Friday deals because my computer broke and I needed something simple for internet and apps. So far so good. I feel like it's a little slow but that could just be my wifi. It was on sale for $34 so you can't go wrong there. The only annoying thing is they have a ton of Amazon apps I don't normally use and I really don't want to pay for prime.
Toni W.
Beaver Falls, PA
I got this for my two elementary school aged children but I find myself using it when they're tucked in bed! They love sll the cool games and learning apps the can download (for free)! We ude it almost everyday. I can look up quick recipes or make out a schedule to follow for our customers weeks. With Wi-Fi connectivity it makes it easy to find or do just about anything.
Courtney T.
I purchased this for my younger sister as a Christmas present because she wanted a tablet of her own. She loves it. It has a decent size screen, but she wishes it was bigger. She is able to use it easily and stream videos as much as she wants. I would recommend it to people that are trying to budget their money, but need a tablet. I bought it at Best Buy for a steal.
Abby T.
Moline, IL
I received this as a gift for Christmas and it's pretty easy to use. I have a three year old son who absolutely loves it. Amazon has an app for kids where you can pay a monthly subscription for awesome things for children to do. Games, books, videos and much more. It's something we love enjoy. The only downfall is that the tablet takes quite a while to charge.
Kim O.
Yonkers, NY
Ordered from amazon on black friday for 34.99!!! I'm still waiting for it in the mail.
From the sound of other kindle users I spoke to this is a much better one to have as you can add memory to it (which is great for me)

I've always been against digital books, but being as a few of my favorite authors have released a few short stories to my fave series I sort of need it now, and being as it has the internet access I don't have to be chained to my desk anymore to check email etc.
Marina O.
What a powerful, inexpensive machine! The price-point is unbeatable for the features. It runs smoothly and quickly. Plenty of space for apps, and it is great for reading. Although I was worried it would hurt my eyes to read on a screen, the tablet is wonderful for reading my books! Watching television on it is pleasant, with decent sound quality.
Hailey H.
Sonora, CA
I just bought one of these because my kids steal the ipad from me. I purchased it primarily to read. it's very easy to navigate and the perfect size. The price point is awesome for what you are getting. I installed a 64gb sd card for extra storage.
Brianna J.
Clifton Forge, VA
I was always skeptical about buying tablet since I already own a laptop and a smartphone. However, when I saw that Amazon was offering a deal to try a Kindle with the option to return it, I decided to take advantage of it. I love the Kindle because I get all of my entertainment in one place (Netflix, Overdrive-library app, YouTube, and games). The only issue I have is my Kindle has a tendency to randomly reboot when I'm on the Silk browser. Other than that, I love it.
Celeste M.
Texarkana, TX
I actually have 3 of these at home! I purchased them for all of my kids for Christmas (ages 7 and 4 year old twins). The Amazon free-time operating system is amazing and full of great age appropriate content and great parental settings. These tablets are affordable and pretty durable, all things considered. If I would purchase again, I would get one with more memory. My kids switch games a lot because there are so many options so I have to go in and free up memory
Tiffiany G.
Las Vegas, NV
I'mi purchasef the Amazon Kindle Fire HD through Amazon Prime Now and received it within 2 hours. The tablet came pre setup for me. It was very easy to use and connect to wifi. The picture quality could be better. I decided to covert it to a child's tablet for my kids to do their homework. The way the tablet is set up I cannot put a block on certain websites. That is in a way frustrating. I would recommend if only for games or recreational use. Not for school work.
marlene c.
Laredo, TX
Techie Expert Level 2
Can any one tell me where I can find cute covers for sale for the tablet ?
Kayla M.
Hampton, VA
Does anyone have favorite apps or suggestions? I'm always looking for more!
Dasdsa