Amazon - Fire Hd - 7" - 8GB - Black

BY AMAZON

Amazon - Fire HD - 7" - 8GB - Black see more...

• Dasdsa1 Answers
  • Can any one tell me where I can find cute covers for sale...6 Answers
  • Does anyone have favorite apps or suggestions? I'm always...4 Answers
Amazon - Fire Hd - 7
Amazon - Fire Hd - 7" - 8GB - Black
Courtney T.
I purchased this for my younger sister as a Christmas present because she wanted a tablet of her own. She loves it. It has a decent size screen, but she wishes it was bigger. She is able to use it easily and stream videos as much as she wants. I would recommend it to people that are trying to budget their money, but need a tablet. I bought it at Best Buy for a steal.
Toni W.
Beaver Falls, PA
I got this for my two elementary school aged children but I find myself using it when they're tucked in bed! They love sll the cool games and learning apps the can download (for free)! We ude it almost everyday. I can look up quick recipes or make out a schedule to follow for our customers weeks. With Wi-Fi connectivity it makes it easy to find or do just about anything.
Abby T.
Moline, IL
I received this as a gift for Christmas and it's pretty easy to use. I have a three year old son who absolutely loves it. Amazon has an app for kids where you can pay a monthly subscription for awesome things for children to do. Games, books, videos and much more. It's something we love enjoy. The only downfall is that the tablet takes quite a while to charge.
Marina O.
What a powerful, inexpensive machine! The price-point is unbeatable for the features. It runs smoothly and quickly. Plenty of space for apps, and it is great for reading. Although I was worried it would hurt my eyes to read on a screen, the tablet is wonderful for reading my books! Watching television on it is pleasant, with decent sound quality.
Hailey H.
Sonora, CA
I just bought one of these because my kids steal the ipad from me. I purchased it primarily to read. it's very easy to navigate and the perfect size. The price point is awesome for what you are getting. I installed a 64gb sd card for extra storage.
Kim O.
Yonkers, NY
Ordered from amazon on black friday for 34.99!!! I'm still waiting for it in the mail.
From the sound of other kindle users I spoke to this is a much better one to have as you can add memory to it (which is great for me)

I've always been against digital books, but being as a few of my favorite authors have released a few short stories to my fave series I sort of need it now, and being as it has the internet access I don't have to be chained to my desk anymore to check email etc.
Tiffiany G.
Las Vegas, NV
I'mi purchasef the Amazon Kindle Fire HD through Amazon Prime Now and received it within 2 hours. The tablet came pre setup for me. It was very easy to use and connect to wifi. The picture quality could be better. I decided to covert it to a child's tablet for my kids to do their homework. The way the tablet is set up I cannot put a block on certain websites. That is in a way frustrating. I would recommend if only for games or recreational use. Not for school work.
Celeste M.
Texarkana, TX
I actually have 3 of these at home! I purchased them for all of my kids for Christmas (ages 7 and 4 year old twins). The Amazon free-time operating system is amazing and full of great age appropriate content and great parental settings. These tablets are affordable and pretty durable, all things considered. If I would purchase again, I would get one with more memory. My kids switch games a lot because there are so many options so I have to go in and free up memory
Brianna J.
Clifton Forge, VA
I was always skeptical about buying tablet since I already own a laptop and a smartphone. However, when I saw that Amazon was offering a deal to try a Kindle with the option to return it, I decided to take advantage of it. I love the Kindle because I get all of my entertainment in one place (Netflix, Overdrive-library app, YouTube, and games). The only issue I have is my Kindle has a tendency to randomly reboot when I'm on the Silk browser. Other than that, I love it.
Jenny F.
Bakersfield, CA
Bought this for my aunt. I'm not a huge Amazon fan but she loves her kindle. I personally will never own anything other than an iPad so that's why I'm giving it 3 stars. However setting her Kindle up went pretty smoothly I guess. It has had trouble staying connected to the Internet on several occasions. Overall she's happy with it.
Marlene C.
Laredo, TX
Techie Expert Level 2
Can any one tell me where I can find cute covers for sale for the tablet ?
Kayla M.
Hampton, VA
Does anyone have favorite apps or suggestions? I'm always looking for more!
Dasdsa