Amazon - Fire Hd - 7" - 8GB - Black

BY AMAZON #15 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire HD - 7" - 8GB - Black see more...

• Dasdsa1 Answers
  • Can any one tell me where I can find cute covers for sale...6 Answers
  • Does anyone have favorite apps or suggestions? I'm always...4 Answers
Amazon - Fire Hd - 7
Amazon - Fire Hd - 7" - 8GB - Black
Gloria F.
Columbus, OH
Absolutely love it!!!! Screen is bright, its lightweight and compact. I watch movies on it through Netflix and high quality viewing
Heidi C.
Alvarado , MN
Great budget friendly tablet. We have 3 and recommend these to anyone. They're easy to use and set up and have lots of app portions
Holly E.
Techie Expert Level 2
Love this Kindle! Got one for myself, then recommended it to my sister for my niece, then I am planning on getting one for my son!
Keely M.
Krebs, OK
Baught this for my son and he absolutely loves it! There's so many kid friendly games and I can monitor what he can and can't do!
Arlene A.
Love this tablet, is very affordable and works great. I useit most for reading and a few social media. The camera is low quality
shantee  h.
Love it it's awesome,fast and does pretty much anything,it would be the perfect gift especially with it being about fifty dollars
Jessica A.
Vandergrift, PA
I've had several generations of Amazon Fire Tablets and I've loved each and everyone of them. Easy to use and never disappoints.
angela b.
Lubec, ME
I just purchased this recently and am still getting to figuring things out. So far so good. Lots of neat features and runs great.
Sherri A.
Great for kiddos at a great price. I love the parental limits and the ability to decide how much time my child can spend on apps.
Danielle P.
So nice buying tablet from Amazon with Amazon prime! Gives you access to download and watch free movies and listen to free songs!
Marlene C.
Paris, TX
Techie Expert Level 2
Can any one tell me where I can find cute covers for sale for the tablet ?
Kayla M.
Hampton, VA
Does anyone have favorite apps or suggestions? I'm always looking for more!
Dasdsa