Amazon - Fire Hd - 7" - 8GB - Black

BY AMAZON #11 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire HD - 7" - 8GB - Black see more...

• Dasdsa1 Answers
  • Can any one tell me where I can find cute covers for sale...6 Answers
  • Does anyone have favorite apps or suggestions? I'm always...4 Answers
Amazon - Fire Hd - 7
Amazon - Fire Hd - 7" - 8GB - Black
Jaimie s.
Beaver, Pa
Techie Expert Level 1
This is the perfect little tablet for us! Let's us keep space off our phones by loading apps and whatnot here! It's lightweight and great!
Jonathan N.
Jefferson, OH
Bought this as Christmas gift and they have loved the device since they have had no complaints about it and it has been a wonderful gift.
Casey H.
Salt Lick, KY
I really like my kindle fire. I received it 3 years ago as a Christmas gift and it is still in use. I use it to play games and Facebook.
Jessica R.
Santa Cruz, NM
Good tablet but I could do without all the advertisements.
I would enjoy using it more often if the advertisements weren't always there
Alejandra B.
I original got this product for my mother. She has really liked it and has since given it to my niece and gotten herself a bigger one.
Heather D.
Covington, KY
Love my Kindle. Use it to access the internet, connect to social media, and multiple other uses. Better priced than say, an Apple Ipad
Diane L.
Boise, ID
Techie Expert Level 2
Kindle fires are awesome. I have owned this one for a couple of years now, and we just repurchased one for our son. Best tablet around!
Carly W.
Homewood , IL
Great price and product for my 2 year old daughter - will be buying a cover today!!! It works just as good as the more expensive ones!!
Jennifer T.
Opa Locka, FL
Bought it black Friday for 35 bucks and money well spent it's a great tablet very easy to use very easy to use amazon and other apos
Krissy S.
Great e reader and tablet. Ease of use and connection to the Amazon store for quick delivery of purchased books. Highly recommended.
marlene c.
Laredo, TX
Techie Expert Level 2
Can any one tell me where I can find cute covers for sale for the tablet ?
Kayla M.
Hampton, VA
Does anyone have favorite apps or suggestions? I'm always looking for more!
Dasdsa