Amazon - Fire Hd - 7" - 8GB - Black

BY AMAZON #11 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire HD - 7" - 8GB - Black see more...

• Dasdsa1 Answers
  • Can any one tell me where I can find cute covers for sale...6 Answers
  • Does anyone have favorite apps or suggestions? I'm always...4 Answers
Amazon - Fire Hd - 7
Amazon - Fire Hd - 7" - 8GB - Black
Dayna L.
Like this tablet is my 3rd fire just didn't like the whole concept of having to get a memory card and if your low on memory it disables your wifi
Courtney B.
Gainesville, FL
So far so good, love it. got it on sale so great price. It does what I bought it to do. looks great, no problems so far at all. Great purchase.
katie s.
Lebanon, PA
Best thing i ever bought twice use it for me and my toddler, great price, long last charge and very durable might repurchase for other toddler
Angela G.
Westfield, MA
Great tablet for a great price .I was afraid I would not like it cuz I always use android but this does pretty the samething at a cheaper price
Hayley M.
Beaverton, OR
I am obsessed with my Fire. It does everything I need it to do, has a great screen for reading and really awesome speakers for watching movies.
Jenna W.
Ctr Barnstead, NH
Fun little tablet, easy to use. I like it so that I can watch Netflix on it, I can get Facebook and Pinterest on it. It's fun and affordable
Lyda J.
Holloman afb, NM
Great easy to use tablet. perfect for reading or catch youtube videos. no freezing or lagging. small enough to carry anywhere without hassle.
Amanda D.
Bought this tablet for my dad for Christmas so he could mindlessly browse the internet without having to break out his glasses.

He loves it.
Patricia S.
Modesto, CA
Love it, perfect for Pandora and watching YouTube in bed. Not great for any third party Google apps though, they run kinda buggy on Amazon
Kristen B.
Aurora, IL
Works great. We bought two, one for each kid. Now I can relax, watch my soap operas and eat their Valentine's candy without them noticing.
marlene c.
Laredo, TX
Techie Expert Level 2
Can any one tell me where I can find cute covers for sale for the tablet ?
Kayla M.
Hampton, VA
Does anyone have favorite apps or suggestions? I'm always looking for more!
Dasdsa