Amazon - Fire Hd - 7" - 8GB - Black

BY AMAZON

Amazon - Fire HD - 7" - 8GB - Black see more...

• Dasdsa1 Answers
  • Can any one tell me where I can find cute covers for sale...6 Answers
  • Does anyone have favorite apps or suggestions? I'm always...4 Answers
Amazon - Fire Hd - 7
Amazon - Fire Hd - 7" - 8GB - Black
Katelyn K.
Lexington, SC
Sometimes malfunctions while olaying games, but very good when ready a novel. Wish there were more free full games oversee through the App Store.
Angela G.
Westfield, MA
Great tablet for a great price .I was afraid I would not like it cuz I always use android but this does pretty the samething at a cheaper price
Hayley M.
Beaverton, OR
I am obsessed with my Fire. It does everything I need it to do, has a great screen for reading and really awesome speakers for watching movies.
katie s.
Lebanon, PA
Best thing i ever bought twice use it for me and my toddler, great price, long last charge and very durable might repurchase for other toddler
Courtney B.
Gainesville, FL
So far so good, love it. got it on sale so great price. It does what I bought it to do. looks great, no problems so far at all. Great purchase.
Lyda J.
Holloman Afb, NM
Great easy to use tablet. perfect for reading or catch youtube videos. no freezing or lagging. small enough to carry anywhere without hassle.
Jenna W.
Ctr Barnstead, NH
Fun little tablet, easy to use. I like it so that I can watch Netflix on it, I can get Facebook and Pinterest on it. It's fun and affordable
Amanda D.
Bought this tablet for my dad for Christmas so he could mindlessly browse the internet without having to break out his glasses.

He loves it.
Patricia S.
Modesto, CA
Love it, perfect for Pandora and watching YouTube in bed. Not great for any third party Google apps though, they run kinda buggy on Amazon
Kristen B.
Aurora, IL
Works great. We bought two, one for each kid. Now I can relax, watch my soap operas and eat their Valentine's candy without them noticing.
Marlene C.
Laredo, TX
Techie Expert Level 2
Can any one tell me where I can find cute covers for sale for the tablet ?
Kayla M.
Hampton, VA
Does anyone have favorite apps or suggestions? I'm always looking for more!
Dasdsa