Amazon - Fire Hd - 7" - 8GB - Black

BY AMAZON #15 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire HD - 7" - 8GB - Black see more...

• Dasdsa1 Answers
  • Can any one tell me where I can find cute covers for sale...6 Answers
  • Does anyone have favorite apps or suggestions? I'm always...4 Answers
Amazon - Fire Hd - 7
Amazon - Fire Hd - 7" - 8GB - Black
Angie B.
Culver City, CA
My boyfriend loves his little Amazon tablet. I also purchased one for my Dad, knowing that it would be user friendly enough for him to figure out.
Sable A.
Versailles, MO
Works well but it is easy to use up the space available. Operates smoothly. Screen is not as sturdy as one would hope. I have purchased 5 of these.
Kellyn S.
Tyner, NC
The best little tablets for youngsters just starting out using an electronic device. Great for kid apps and browsing you tube kid friendly videos.
Melissa M.
Pell City, AL
Bought the Amazon Fire for the youngest kids in our house and it was the perfect gift. The battery life is amazing and the amount of apps is great.
Mallori M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
It worked well for the first couple weeks. Now all it does is freeze and crash. I've had it replaced alreasy once and the same thing is happening
Robin S.
Great tablet! Its a bit smaller than my last kindle, but it is more transportable. Has new features that allow you to close apps which is great!
Angelica V.
Chicago , IL
I absolutely love my tablet! I love to read and it's great to travel with! the battery last long for long trips and is great for movies as well.
Ashley P.
I bought this product as part of a Christmas gift for someone. After giving the gift I can really say it was a great deal for how well it works.
Chelsea F.
Seminole, FL
I just bought 2 of these tablets, one for my self and one for my son. I like it a lot however it stinks not being able to download certain apps.
Katelyn K.
Lexington, SC
Sometimes malfunctions while olaying games, but very good when ready a novel. Wish there were more free full games oversee through the App Store.
marlene c.
Laredo, TX
Techie Expert Level 2
Can any one tell me where I can find cute covers for sale for the tablet ?
Kayla M.
Hampton, VA
Does anyone have favorite apps or suggestions? I'm always looking for more!
Dasdsa