Amazon - Fire Hd - 7" - 8GB - Black

BY AMAZON #15 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire HD - 7" - 8GB - Black see more...

• Dasdsa1 Answers
  • Can any one tell me where I can find cute covers for sale...6 Answers
  • Does anyone have favorite apps or suggestions? I'm always...4 Answers
Amazon - Fire Hd - 7
Amazon - Fire Hd - 7" - 8GB - Black
Kristine K.
Shavertown, PA
I bought 3 of these for my kids probably 2 years Ago.I had problems with 2 of them and had them replaced by Kindle.I bought a Samsung Galaxy this year.
Danielle C.
Rougemont, NC
So super happy with my purchase. I'm thrilled. It's a small tablet and I bought one for my mom as well. Both of us love it! The technology is awesome.
Katie O.
Nice beginners tablet for my tween daughter. It's easy to use, and has lots of functions. The battery doesn't last for more than a few hours though.
Donna B.
Hampton, VA
It is really good to read on and you can watch movies or play games in it. You can even surf the Internet on it it does everything a computer can do
Rochelle W.
nora springs, IA
This kindle fire is exactly what my husband needed. nothing too fancy, he can watch netflix and amazon prime on it, and still do a few other things.
Heather B.
Fairfield, IA
My daughter and I love the use and ease of our Amazon Kindle. It is incredibly easy to navigate and my 6 year old has no trouble using it on her own!
Megan G.
Federal Way, WA
Some functions are a bit slow, and being limited to JUST the amazon app market is kind of a pain but overall it is an awesome product for the price.
Anai P.
Dallas , TX
This was an anniversary gift and I fell in love with it immediately. It's great for many things like reading, playing games and even doing homework.
Anthony G.
College Point, NY
Originally bought for my son, but whenever I go out and need to wait somewhere I take it with me to watch Netflix, I love it, simple and easy to use.
Shannon H.
Quincy, IL
This tablet, at such a low price point, is shockingly great. All four kids got one for Christmas and everyone is super happy. The picture is perfect.
marlene c.
Laredo, TX
Techie Expert Level 2
Can any one tell me where I can find cute covers for sale for the tablet ?
Kayla M.
Hampton, VA
Does anyone have favorite apps or suggestions? I'm always looking for more!
Dasdsa