Amazon - Fire Hd - 7" - 8GB - Black

BY AMAZON #11 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire HD - 7" - 8GB - Black see more...

• Dasdsa1 Answers
  • Can any one tell me where I can find cute covers for sale...6 Answers
  • Does anyone have favorite apps or suggestions? I'm always...4 Answers
Amazon - Fire Hd - 7
Amazon - Fire Hd - 7" - 8GB - Black
Angela W.
Love my Fire HD tablet! Great apps for office suites to work from! I have Amazon Prime and I watch a ton of shows and movies from it. Really great product!
Jennifer O.
Harrison, OH
I bought this for my daughter for a Christmas present. It is the perfect size and is great for everything she needs to do online. I know she will love it!
Ibis C.
Amazing tablet for amazing price. Is very unexpensive and the quality is great. The only cons I have is the app store don't have so much apps for download!
Misty D.
Carrollton, TX
I was actually gifted this tablet for Christmas and I wasn't sure about how I would like reading a book on a tablet. But, to my surprise I really like it!
Mytchell J.
Newport News, VA
This tablet is alright, the Ad's are annoying unless you pay $15 to get them removed. 3/5, cheap tablet would recommend if you don't want to buy an iPad.
Rachel  D.
College Sta, TX
I just got this tablet and have really enjoyed it. It doesn't like to swipe with my pointer finger though. My phone actually responds better to my touch.
Kristina C.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this little thing. I got it for Black Friday for Christmas and I use it mostly for reading books. It is small enough and fits in my purse perfectly.
Katie F.
Galloway, OH
This is the first tablet I've ever owned and I love it! I love being able to download free books too. The battery life is great and is also a great size!
Christina H.
Love my kindle fire! Bought it to use for school, but I ended up using it more for personal use. Still a great device that I hardly go anywhere without!!
Kayla W.
Really great tablet! My 2 year old plays it all the time and I use it to play my little games on. It is super fast and holds charge for a decent time.
marlene c.
Laredo, TX
Techie Expert Level 2
Can any one tell me where I can find cute covers for sale for the tablet ?
Kayla M.
Hampton, VA
Does anyone have favorite apps or suggestions? I'm always looking for more!
Dasdsa