Amazon - Fire Hd - 7" - 8GB - Black

BY AMAZON #15 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire HD - 7" - 8GB - Black see more...

• Dasdsa1 Answers
  • Can any one tell me where I can find cute covers for sale...6 Answers
  • Does anyone have favorite apps or suggestions? I'm always...4 Answers
Amazon - Fire Hd - 7
Amazon - Fire Hd - 7" - 8GB - Black
Becca t.
Port Hadlock, WA
Sounds good but it hasn't come in the mail yet it is on hold until dec 22 so I'll have to let you know I like that I can get all kinds of stuff to go with it.
Smaa K.
Rosedale, MD
This is probably the cheapest looking piece of technology I have ever bought. I returned it immediately. The Pixels are so big and the image looks so terrible.
Lataysha F.
Mesa, AZ
The is my second kindle fire and I absolutely love the free apps and content that is available. The screen is just the right size and the graphics is excellent
Danielle A.
Arlington, Va
Just an ok tablet. Good for downloading a few videos for a flight, but not much else. Not very powerful, bad interface, weak battery. Good for the price point.
Amy W.
Norman, OK
This was a Christmas present for my 6 year old. She loved it! We loaded it with apps and ebooks. She is learning to read and this is a great vehicle for that.
Andrea S.
I purchased this tablet over the Christmas season. It is perfect for the average person. The ease of use it great and it walks you through the initial set up.
Jennifer M.
Great tablet at a great price. I just bought our third one and our kid can't get enough of the possible uses of these little gems. At $50, you can't beat it!
Sara K.
Decatur, IL
Bought this on Black Friday for 35$. Great price and even better tablet. Great for reading my books and playing my games. Would highly recommend to everyone.
Tanya T.
Wells, MN
It worked great for several weeks, but unfortunately it will no longer hold a charge. I have to keep it plugged in to use it. I'm going to have to return it.
Nancy Z.
Dayt Bch Sh, FL
I love my Kindle Fire HD! I watch movies and shows on Netflix and Amazon Prime on it when I'm not reading a book on it. The sound is great as is the picture.
Marlene C.
Paris, TX
Techie Expert Level 2
Can any one tell me where I can find cute covers for sale for the tablet ?
Kayla M.
Hampton, VA
Does anyone have favorite apps or suggestions? I'm always looking for more!
Dasdsa