Amazon - Fire Hd - 7" - 8GB - Black

BY AMAZON #11 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire HD - 7" - 8GB - Black see more...

• Dasdsa1 Answers
  • Can any one tell me where I can find cute covers for sale...6 Answers
  • Does anyone have favorite apps or suggestions? I'm always...4 Answers
Amazon - Fire Hd - 7
Amazon - Fire Hd - 7" - 8GB - Black
Betsy R.
Simi Valley, CA
Just ordered this for a Christmas gift to myself. I love the Kindle I have and hoping this will be a good marriage of Kindle and tablet. Looking forward to using it!
Renee K.
Oswego, IL
I love this product for our kids, they each have one. However, youtube seems to cause a problem and freezes the device. That is my only issue with this product.
Kristine M.
Cocoa, FL
I've only had it a few days. Apps are android based but to get any apps not through amazon you have to jailbreak the tablet, which I have found difficult to do.
Fernanda R.
Bueno mi tableta me la regalo mi hermano y la tengo desde hace 2 años me gusta mucho pues es practica y muy muy util ahora con mi bebé desde hay le pongo música
Rachel S.
Tacoma, WA
Great tablet for a perfect price. I bought one for my daughter for Christmas. The camera is lacking, but the rest of the tablet is great! would highly recommend
Elizabeth F.
Sandy, UT
Love amazon.com and their fire! 3 one I bought not because they break but because I love the product. I would keep purchasing them. Now I need to get a 10 inch!
Becky B.
Coleman, WI
Bought 2 kindles last year for my kids for Christmas. The loved them and these are kid friendly. You can't beat the low price and the option to add more memory.
susan b.
Mullinville, KS
I really love this to read my books from. I do play some games on here and I love the definition and it is really sturdy. Dropped a few times and still working.
Becca t.
Port Hadlock, WA
Sounds good but it hasn't come in the mail yet it is on hold until dec 22 so I'll have to let you know I like that I can get all kinds of stuff to go with it.
Sally S.
Wareham, MA
Very durable and a great purchase. Easy to use, great screen quality and the battery life does pretty well, too! Also a great tool for Avid readers on the go.
marlene c.
Laredo, TX
Techie Expert Level 2
Can any one tell me where I can find cute covers for sale for the tablet ?
Kayla M.
Hampton, VA
Does anyone have favorite apps or suggestions? I'm always looking for more!
Dasdsa