Amazon - Fire Hd - 7" - 8GB - Black

BY AMAZON #15 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire HD - 7" - 8GB - Black see more...

• Dasdsa1 Answers
  • Can any one tell me where I can find cute covers for sale...6 Answers
  • Does anyone have favorite apps or suggestions? I'm always...4 Answers
Amazon - Fire Hd - 7
Amazon - Fire Hd - 7" - 8GB - Black
Marissa S.
Windham, ME
Bought for my 10 and 5 year olds. Does everything they love, and I love the parental controls, which I can set for certain times is day as well as certain time limits.
Meghan C.
WYANDOTTE, OK
I love my fire tablet it does everything I could possibly want on it. I wish the speakers were a little louder when watching a movie but that's about my only complaint.
holly o.
Newark, CA
Best tablet under $50. Runs relatively quick, has a decent selection from the app store, and has a nice battery life . Also has an awesome setting to reduce blue light at night and help keep you from staying up too late
Shanique E.
Doral, FL
I love my kindle this is the best reading device that i have ever owned it make reading simply awesome and i love the fact that i can also access the web directly
Denise S.
It's not super fast with loading speeds, but it does what you want it to do. The app selection is very limited compared to apple and android tablets, but they still have popular apps like Facebook and candy crush.
Anjelica R.
Fort Wayne, IN
I bought this tablet for my daughter for Christmas and upon setting it up for her I've discovered that I want one for myself. It's easy to use with many functions.
Krista K.
Reading, PA
I have had 2 of these and I love them. it's a great tablet and very useful in every way whether it is for kids or adults. I read more books now than I did before.
Averie G.
I love my Kindle, it's great for reading books and Netflix... in that aspect, if that's all you want to use it for, it's awesome! However if you want to use it for anything else, I would recommend an iPad.
Mercedes M.
Clovis, CA
I love my Amazon Fire tablet. The only thing that would make it better is if it would allow me to use GooglePlay services. Amazon offers good apps, but it' be nice to have a little more variety.
LAURA G.
Lo maximo, super practico, lo llevo a todos lados y mis libros siempre estan conmigo, en la consulta del doctor, en los viajes, en vuelos, en espera de aeropuertos, un indispensable.
marlene c.
Laredo, TX
Techie Expert Level 2
Can any one tell me where I can find cute covers for sale for the tablet ?
Kayla M.
Hampton, VA
Does anyone have favorite apps or suggestions? I'm always looking for more!
Dasdsa