Amazon - Fire Hd - 7" - 8GB - Black

BY AMAZON #14 in Tablets

Amazon - Fire HD - 7" - 8GB - Black see more...

• Dasdsa1 Answers
  • Can any one tell me where I can find cute covers for sale...6 Answers
  • Does anyone have favorite apps or suggestions? I'm always...4 Answers
Amazon - Fire Hd - 7
Amazon - Fire Hd - 7" - 8GB - Black
Rose B.
Jamestown, TN
Love my Fire tablet. We actually have 3 of them, the 1st one my husband bought for me 3 yrs ago, plus 2 others we bought in the last year. All my family members love it.
Ileana V.
I bought this tablet for a close relative aND they are new to technology and tablets in general. They love it. She has everything she needs to browse the web, apps and more. Loves how it's compact and easy to carry in a handbag
wendy f.
Bought it as a Christmas gift for my daughter. I have a older Fire - purchased about 3 years ago. Love it! Much easier to take on trips. Most books I buy from Amazon are cheaper than Costco, but I still purchase books too.
Annie C.
Mt Pleasant, SC
This tablet does what I need. Mostly surf the Internet. It's not as smooth as an iPad, but it doesn't cost as much either! My children also enjoy playing games on it.
Victoria L.
Colchester, CT
I bought this for my daughter and she loves it. the only problem. is that it runs out of storage quickly so I have to a memory card for it. Kindles are great tablets!
Kathy W.
Elkview, WV
I just ordered this on Jan. 22nd, and I've yet to receive it. However my daughter has one, and she absolutely loves it. She recommened I get one to replace my laptop.
Ashley L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Basic, but gets the job done if you are looking for an add-on to a laptop. I use it mostly for school to carry my notes on the go, and sometimes for streaming Videos
samantha r.
I really like the kindle fire hd I'm using it now to write this review is very easy to use even for kids and its durable because mine has been dropped and even thrown across the room by my 3 year old and it still works great
Misty H.
Waverly, TN
We purchased this for a 10 year old boy. He loves this tablet. It auto updates, and it is fast and reliable. He can download and play all the games he is looking for.
Marissa S.
Windham, ME
Bought for my 10 and 5 year olds. Does everything they love, and I love the parental controls, which I can set for certain times is day as well as certain time limits.
marlene c.
Laredo, TX
Techie Expert Level 2
Can any one tell me where I can find cute covers for sale for the tablet ?
Kayla M.
Hampton, VA
Does anyone have favorite apps or suggestions? I'm always looking for more!
Dasdsa