Amazon - Fire Hd - 7" - 8GB - Black

BY AMAZON

Amazon - Fire HD - 7" - 8GB - Black see more...

• Dasdsa1 Answers
  • Can any one tell me where I can find cute covers for sale...6 Answers
  • Does anyone have favorite apps or suggestions? I'm always...4 Answers
Amazon - Fire Hd - 7
Amazon - Fire Hd - 7" - 8GB - Black
Cyndi H.
Tipp City, OH
I had no idea all the features this tablet had. looks and works like and iPad for much less money. You can purchase and additional 32 gb of storage for 10$. two thumbs up!!
Ileana V.
I bought this tablet for a close relative aND they are new to technology and tablets in general. They love it. She has everything she needs to browse the web, apps and more. Loves how it's compact and easy to carry in a handbag
Marissa S.
Windham, ME
Bought for my 10 and 5 year olds. Does everything they love, and I love the parental controls, which I can set for certain times is day as well as certain time limits.
Cynthia R.
Gainesville, FL
My mom has this tablet and she completely adores it. It is very intuitive to use, the picture quality is fantastic and easy to sync books that you purchase from amazon.
Kathy W.
Elkview, WV
I just ordered this on Jan. 22nd, and I've yet to receive it. However my daughter has one, and she absolutely loves it. She recommened I get one to replace my laptop.
wendy f.
Bought it as a Christmas gift for my daughter. I have a older Fire - purchased about 3 years ago. Love it! Much easier to take on trips. Most books I buy from Amazon are cheaper than Costco, but I still purchase books too.
Misty H.
Waverly, TN
We purchased this for a 10 year old boy. He loves this tablet. It auto updates, and it is fast and reliable. He can download and play all the games he is looking for.
Victoria L.
Colchester, CT
I bought this for my daughter and she loves it. the only problem. is that it runs out of storage quickly so I have to a memory card for it. Kindles are great tablets!
Annie C.
Mt Pleasant, SC
This tablet does what I need. Mostly surf the Internet. It's not as smooth as an iPad, but it doesn't cost as much either! My children also enjoy playing games on it.
samantha r.
I really like the kindle fire hd I'm using it now to write this review is very easy to use even for kids and its durable because mine has been dropped and even thrown across the room by my 3 year old and it still works great
Marlene C.
Laredo, TX
Techie Expert Level 2
Can any one tell me where I can find cute covers for sale for the tablet ?
Kayla M.
Hampton, VA
Does anyone have favorite apps or suggestions? I'm always looking for more!
Dasdsa