Amazon - Fire Hd - 7" - 8GB - Black

BY AMAZON

Amazon - Fire HD - 7" - 8GB - Black see more...

• Dasdsa1 Answers
  • Can any one tell me where I can find cute covers for sale...6 Answers
  • Does anyone have favorite apps or suggestions? I'm always...4 Answers
Amazon - Fire Hd - 7
Amazon - Fire Hd - 7" - 8GB - Black
April U.
Milwaukee, WI
I just bought this for my son. I got a great deal for $40. For that price I don't mind him playing with his own tablet. The parental features are great. It's not as high quality as an apple, but for the price and my needs, I think it great. Easy to use, simple to set up and does the basic features...books, TV, movies and Internet. I bought a second one for myself even though I have an apple mini iPad. The size of this suites me better and I like being able to access all my Amazon stuff from this tablet b
Alaura M.
Cedarville, OH
I just bought this tablet about two months ago and so far it has been pretty great! I can watch Netflix while chilling somewhere comfy and it's pretty nice. The only thing that I've encountered that I'm a little concerned about is that whenever I'm listening to music through headphones or speakers on it for more than an hour or so, the music will get stuck on one note, the tablet will freeze up, then just turn off. So I don't think it's good for playing music. It has been extrememly useful for viewing and going through powerpoints for a few of the classes I'm taking though. No problems there. I would buy it again.
Amanda E.
Wichita Falls, TX
We got 6 of these at Christmas for our kids. 4 months later and they are still going strong. Our older kids use them for reading and our younger kids play games. The games they play often link up so they can play each other. I also set them up under a single account so one can purchase a game and they can all download it. There are parental controls that control literally everything. Love that. No accidental purchases. The expandable memory is great, put cards in all of them very inexpensively. I wouldn't get this for anything important, but as an inexpensive ereader or kids tablet, perfect!
Anna R.
I was able to get this during black friday and was very pleased with the price. I didn't want to end up paying to remove the ads, and so I found an app that was able to turn it off. I've been pleased with the battery life, and the access to amazon underground. I use this for my kids, and i found it to be a tad glitchy, but nothing I can't get past. I really didn't expect it to perform as well as it did. This little tablet packs a big punch.
Courtney J.
This is the third Amazon tablet I've purchased and it won't be the last. It's lightweight, user friendly and fast. I love that it's affordable with all the bells and whistles of pricier brands. I highly recommend any Amazon Fire tablets if your a Prime subscriber. It's so easy to stream movies, music, videos, books... the list goes on. I also love the color options that are offered. I adore this tablet and actually have two!
Mariah K.
Got this as a Christmas gift and absolutely love it. I use it for everything from reading books (which I can also access ebooks from the library), magazine subscriptions and newspapers, surfing the web and using apps like Pinterest and Facebook. I even have a few games for myself and my daughter on here. Only thing I really dislike is that the Amazon app store is really lacking compared to what is available on my iPhone and the internet browser (silk) is incredibly slow and not user-friendly. Update those two things and it's a match made in heaven!
Katrice B.
Greenfield, WI
I do not like the Fire tablets. I've had to send two different devices back due to malfunction. The customer service is just ok. You have to sit through nearly an hour of over the phone diagnostic test before Amazon relents and agrees to send a new device. The new device I reviewed was obviously refurbished and had its own set of issues. Also not very intuitive to use.
Allison G.
Wise, VA
I bought 3 of these little tablets on black Friday when they were a steal and gave them as gifts at Christmas. Overall I'm especially happy with them, they aren't the absolute best tablets money can buy, but they get the job done and are actually very durable for the price. I love mine and since it is registered to my amazon prime account I am able to easily sync any purchases I have made to my tablet.
Amanda L.
Keller, TX
This was purchased for my young son. It's great to use on roadtrips or vacations. A couple of things my son doesn't like about it: it doesn't have a camera or a microphone like the iPad. On a reliability note, the first one crashed and fortunately for us was within the one year warranty (barely) and Amazon replaced it right away, also the charger for some reason that came with it, only works if you wrap it around the Fire in just the right angle (I don't get it). We purchased another charger and that seems to work just fine.
Taryn C.
I ordered this during the Black Friday deals because my computer broke and I needed something simple for internet and apps. So far so good. I feel like it's a little slow but that could just be my wifi. It was on sale for $34 so you can't go wrong there. The only annoying thing is they have a ton of Amazon apps I don't normally use and I really don't want to pay for prime.
Marlene C.
Laredo, TX
Techie Expert Level 2
Can any one tell me where I can find cute covers for sale for the tablet ?
Kayla M.
Hampton, VA
Does anyone have favorite apps or suggestions? I'm always looking for more!
Dasdsa