Amazon - Fire Hd - 7" - 8GB - Black

BY AMAZON

Amazon - Fire HD - 7" - 8GB - Black see more...

• Dasdsa1 Answers
  • Can any one tell me where I can find cute covers for sale...6 Answers
  • Does anyone have favorite apps or suggestions? I'm always...4 Answers
Amazon - Fire Hd - 7
Amazon - Fire Hd - 7" - 8GB - Black
Kelly B.
Shawnee, OK
The Kindle Fire HD was given to my husband as a Father's Day gift. He has used it EVERY single day since. He loves it and it was easy for him to use from the moment he received it. We like it so much we bought one for two of our grandkids.
teena t.
Chula Vista, CA
Bought this tablet solely for use with kindle. I love it! Still getting used to the difference between this and the (I) interface. The battery life on this tablet is awesome!
Deborah R.
Gadsden, AL
I love everything about my kindle. I play games, check up on Facebook, Twitter and email plus I watch great videos and movies all the time. I couldn't ask for a better product
Kimmy C.
Foley, AL
Purchased on Black Friday as a gift. We already own two of the older models & love them. We are huge readers and having our books on the go someplace besides our phone is great!
Carmen B.
Centreville, VA
Comes in handy and at a competitive price. I'm not a regular tablet user but its great if I want to watch movies on the go and it allows me to download movies to the tablet.
Natalie S.
Covina , CA
Love this Kindle. Watch all my movies on this. I just connect my hdmi cable to my TV and enjoy. Clear screen. I love reading my books on here. My kid watches his YouTube videos.
Lisa C.
Flatwoods, KY
I purchased 2 of these for my 4 & 5 year old grandsons
at Christmas! I added my own SD card (much cheaper).
The boys love them. They are so easy to use. I highly
recommend!
Tabitha S.
Griffith, IN
I just purchased this for my kids. The only reason I didn't buy the kids version was the difference in the price. I'm excited for them to use it because they love mine so much.
Amber L.
Brentwood, TN
Love, love, love our Fire. Simple to order off of Amazon, watch movies, play games, read or listen to books etc. The picture quality is great. Would buy again and again.
Cyndi H.
Tipp City, OH
I had no idea all the features this tablet had. looks and works like and iPad for much less money. You can purchase and additional 32 gb of storage for 10$. two thumbs up!!
Marlene C.
Laredo, TX
Techie Expert Level 2
Can any one tell me where I can find cute covers for sale for the tablet ?
Kayla M.
Hampton, VA
Does anyone have favorite apps or suggestions? I'm always looking for more!
Dasdsa