Amazon - Fire Hd - 7" - 8GB - Black

BY AMAZON

Amazon - Fire HD - 7" - 8GB - Black see more...

• Dasdsa1 Answers
  • Can any one tell me where I can find cute covers for sale...6 Answers
  • Does anyone have favorite apps or suggestions? I'm always...4 Answers
Amazon - Fire Hd - 7
Amazon - Fire Hd - 7" - 8GB - Black
Stephanie A.
Stillwater, OK
I love that my Amazon Fire tablet, my Fire phone, and my Amazon app on my laptop all sync, so my information is seamlessly shared with all my devices without any issues. Great products.
La'Starr Poohnie P.
Los Angeles, CA
This tablet was on sale on Amazon when I first purchased it for myself. But after Thanksgiving it was on sale again but for half the price so I brought another one for my son for Christmas.
Chelsea F.
Akron, OH
My nieces each got one of these for Christmas, and we got one just to mess around with. At this price point its an awesome deal for tech beginners, but don't expect an iPad at this cost.
sarah r.
West Plains, MO
Love my fire, use it everyday, can check my e-mail, facebook, I can watch movies and read books, play games you name it. Battery life is about 6 or 7 hours depending on what your doing.
Aubrie S.
Wilmington, NC
Bought this for a Christmas gift for my 2 year old and I love it There is an option to have an adult profile and child profile to keep her from purchasing things she doesn't need to be!
Scotti O.
We love kindle fires! Purchased 2 new ones for my 4 and 5 year old for a multistate move. I love that they can play educational apps or mind numbing video games, watch movies, and read. Amazon is amazing for customer service and has yet to disappoint us!!
Beth F.
Roanoke, VA
Amazing price!! Under $50 for a fantastic tablet. Doesn't seem that small, even though it is only 7". So light and sleek. Definitely needs a case, was a little hard to hold by itself.
Lucia R.
Oregon, WI
I was hesitant to buy this, but I was pleasantly surprised. It's a very nice tablet with nice features and only $49.99. A bargain. Plus it has parental controls so your kids can watch paren't approved games and programs. Buy it, you will not regret it.
Bailey H.
Winchester, VA
I really like my fire tablet. I use it to watch netflix at night and to play games when I am not busy during the day. I don't use it for anything serious so it meets my expectations
anna p.
Flushing, NY
Love love love my tablet! It is awesome. So many apps and books available. I tried prime and loved it as well. I cant say enough good things about amazon - great customer service.
Marlene C.
Laredo, TX
Techie Expert Level 2
Can any one tell me where I can find cute covers for sale for the tablet ?
Kayla M.
Hampton, VA
Does anyone have favorite apps or suggestions? I'm always looking for more!
Dasdsa